|• INTIMACY OF EYES •| (CHP 9 :- MARRIAGE DAY!!)

CHP 9 :- MARRIAGE DAY!!

Ivani ran towards the windows and opened the door

"You? Aarav?"

He came inside the room and hugs her tightly Ivani says

"Are you changing your mind, I will go and say them to stop this
wedding "

"No, Ivani I am here to tell you that I am with you, and you should remember that you are going to the RS mansion that place in itself only has the answer to every question, but you need to be very careful and strong, so i brought this phone for you..."

She takes the phone in her hand and says

"Why this phone?"

"Because when you enter the RS mansion ,your phone, laptop and everything will get connected to Rivaan, he will be able to track every movement of yours, in that case this phone will help  you because this cannot be connected to and you can contact me easily and also if you find any evidence regarding Rivaan you can send me the picture of the evidence and No sooner I will put Rivaan behind the bars and we will be together again."

And suddenly noises comes and Aarav left as soon as he can from the window..

"Ma'am water"

She takes a sip of the water and said

"Thanks"

Ivani gets ready...

Aditya comes and keeps on looking at her

"You are looking so beautiful Ivani, my beautiful sister, you look like mom"

Ivani, my beautiful sister, you look like mom"

Ivani smiles

"You are ready and now we need to leave my beautiful sister"

And they left...

A beautiful 5 star restaurant with so many decorations..

Ivani was going towards the decoration area to see the mandap Aditya catches her hand and says

"Ivani dadi Ji has said that everything is surprising, And she also said that in your wedding it's going to be only family members and for the reception everyone will be there"