🍋Passionate Love🍋

Female Midoriya Izuku

-----------------------------------

Katsuki Bakugou, the epitome of raw power and untapped potential, sat cross-legged on the cold gym mat, his muscles straining against his skin as he panted heavily. Sweat beaded on his forehead and trickled down his spine, stinging his eyes. He was in the midst of another intense training session, pushing himself to the limits once again.

Suddenly, a familiar voice broke through the monotonous rhythm of his breathing.

It was Izuku, his shy, cute, and nerdy girlfriend. She was standing by the weight bench, her eyes reflecting the fluorescent lights above, a shy smile playing on her lips. He wiped the sweat from his eyes and glanced at her.

"What do you want, Deku?" he grunted, not bothering to mask his annoyance.

She cleared her throat nervously. "Um, Kacchan? I know that......this...is kind of.....weird?..but, Can I... suck on your tits? You know, like you said earlier? I've been thinking about it and I... really want to try it." Her cheeks flushed a deep shade of pink and she looked away, blushing furiously.

Katsuki's eyes widened in surprise. "Wait, you mean now?" He glanced down at his chest, trying to suppress a smile.

"Well, I guess you can, they're yours anyways" he said with teasing smile. That comment made her blush.

"But remember, they're pectorals, not tits." He continued and paused, watching her carefully. "But if that's what you really want..."

She nodded eagerly, her cheeks still flushed.

Without another word, she crawled over to him on the mat and positioned herself between his legs. She leaned forward, her soft lips brushing against the hard muscles of his chest, her tongue darting out to wet his skin. Katsuki let out a low moan as she took one of his pectorals into her mouth, sucking gently at first and then harder. He felt her teeth scrape against his nipple, sending a shiver of pleasure down his spine. He wrapped his strong arms around her, holding her close as she continued to pleasure him.

After a few moments, she switched to the other pectoral, sucking and licking even more eagerly. Katsuki gritted his teeth, his hips beginning to move involuntarily. He could feel himself growing hard beneath his gym shorts, and he knew that it wouldn't be long before he lost control. He tried to focus on his training, but the sensation of her mouth on his chest was too much.

"Deku...," he groaned, his voice strained. "I'm... close." He could feel his climax building, the familiar heat rising up from his core. He wanted this to go on forever, but he knew he had to warn her.

"Gonna cum," he managed to say between pants.

Izuku pulled away from his chest, her face flushed and her lips swollen from their brief, passionate encounter. "Okay," she whispered, her voice shaking slightly.

"I'll be here for you." She leaned forward, kissing him gently on the lips, their saliva mixing together as they shared the intimacy of the moment.

Katsuki wrapped his arms around her, holding her close as his climax washed over him in a wave of pleasure. He groaned into her mouth, his hips bucking against the mat as he released his seed, his muscles tensing and relaxing in rhythm with his orgasm. Finally, the intensity subsided, leaving him spent and satisfied. He held Izuku close, his chest rising and falling as he caught his breath.

She smiled against his lips, her own breath coming in soft little gasps. "That was... amazing," she whispered.

"I never knew... you could be so... passionate." She leaned back, her gaze meeting his, her eyes filled with wonder and a newfound appreciation for the man she loved.