•Crush•

{Song recommendation - 'Tum Se Hi' from 'Jab We Met'}

------×------×-----×-----×-----×-----×-----×-----

Raina Oberoi, 22 years old college student. She's a huge fan of cricket or I can say she's just a great fangirl of Shubman Gill. She thinks of Shubman day and night, always hopes to meet him like other fans. Always support GT whether lose or win. Lives in Ahmedabad, Gujarat with her parents and elder sister.

Shubman Gill, the 'Nation's Boyfriend'. A 26 years old handsome hunk. Recently became a captain of Gujarat Titans. He seem to be struggling a bit with captaincy but doing his best for the team. He's from Chandigarh, Punjab. Is always praised by so many experienced and successful cricketers.

Raina was longing to see her love of life, her crush for a very long time. And as she lives in Gujarat, she has a opportunity to watch a match of GT in the stadium. And guess what? She got and grabbed the opportunity. One of her friends got some extra tickets that too in the strands, from that place she can easily see him. So when getting offered to go to watch the match, she didn't denied.

---×---×---×---×---×---×---

Here Raina is getting ready pretty excitedly, as she's going to watch GT's match today live in the stadium. She wore a embroidered light blue coloured kurti with a baggy jeans. She let her hair fall which came till her waist. She wore a pair of white sneakers to match the fit. Her friends, Aditi, Shruti, Sanvi and Yuvika, have came to her house as their destination will not be so far from her house.

'Rai, let's go. We'll be late and can't be able to enter the stadium' said Aditi getting impatient.

'Yes let's. I've done.' Raina said coming out of the house.

'So our Raina is going to see her Shubman, how's the feeling?' Sanvi said teasing her.

'Shut up and let's go.' Raina said rolling her eyes but inside she's pretty tensed.

'Don't be shy, Rai.' Yuvika said keeping her hand on Raina's shoulder.

'Ok guys stop it. Let's go.' Aditi said stopping the teasings.

They agreed and left the house and it took them one hour to reach their destination, Ahmedabad stadium. They checked in and took their seats. Raina was smiling all the time as she was always looking at her heart, her crush, Shubman Gill. It was GT vs RCB. While she and Aditi are GT fans, her other three friends were Rcbians.

The match starts and every one seemed pretty excited.The toss was won by Shubman and they chose to bowl first.

In the first innings, Rashid got 2/40, Noor 1/37, Mohit 3/43, Josh 4/45. And got RCB all out giving them a good run chase of 197.

Between the first inning Raina and her friends were often captured in the big screen which didn't go unnoticed by Shubman. Many women were seen in the big screen of IPL throughout the years but today Raina caught his eyes. He never felt so anxious to see someone, and that too for a girl he saw for some seconds. He searched for her in the strands after the first innings completed. But he couldn't as finding a single person between thousands of people. And he was called by his coach to worm up for batting. It seemed he left with a uneasy feeling.

The starting of second innings, Shubman along with Sai Sudharsan. Raina seeing Shubman started cheering loudly and she was caught in the screen again. But this time Shubman didn't miss the chance to notice the background of her, so he could easily find her in the strands. And him being smart enough, instantly found her sitting strands and raised his gloved fist at her direction.