StampyLongNose

[Shout out to StampyLongHead/Nose go check his youtube channel out he is one of the best youtubers to me]

I flutter my eyes as I slowly wake up. My eyes are still closed as I wipe the crust away. I just lay there for a few minutes. Finally I slowly open my eyes, to reveal a blocky world."What? where am I?" I think out loud. WOOF "Huh what was that?" I think as I turn my head to the sound. It's a dog not a wolf a tamed dog. But this dog has a black collar, It is kinda like Duncan's off of Stampy's videos. Then a black cat runs up, but this cat has white feet. Kinda like Mitten's off of Stampy's videos. Wait Duncan, Mittens oooohhh no I am in Stampy's Lovely World. "Duncan, Mittens!" I hear Stampy call. I try to get up to run, but my arms fail me. The accident must of weakened
me.

--------------THE ACCIDENT------------

"Guys we shouldn't be doing this" I say to my science buddies."I know King but we have to" My best friend Holly tells me. We don't know what will happen but we think it might be cool. "Almost done" Jack my second best friend says. "Done!" Jack yells into my ear. "Oww did you have to yell?" I ask."Boys I'm turning it on" Holly says. As she turns it on it starts humming as loud as a scream, then it start glowing as bright as the sun. Then as boom sound comes and everything goes black.

----------END OF FLASHBACK----------

Stampy walks over."Hello what's you name?" He ask me."Uhh My name is King" I say back as I ruffle through my red hair.I try to get up again but I fail."Do you need help up?" He ask me."Yeah" I respond."Lee come help me get this boy to a guest bed" Stampy calls to Lee. Lee runs over with his diamond shoes and legging on. They both pick me up and drag me to the guest room. After a few minute of dragging the lay me on a bed."Do you need anything?" Stampy ask me."Yeah can you get me a Enchanted golden apple?" I respond."Sure thing" Stampy says as he runs off. Lee stays and offers me a cake. I politely decline. Stampy runs in 7 minutes later with the apple in hand. "Anything else?" He ask me as I eat the apple."Uhhhh Holly and Jack!" I yell as I shoot up."Who?" Stampy ask as he twist his head."My best friends" I say back as running off. The first place I run to is the funland. I check every ride. Finally after an hour I go to the last ride the creeper coaster. I run to it at full speed, then run in it and see Holly on the floor next to the minecart."Holly!" I scream as I run to her side."Holly come on wake up, wake up please Holly" I put my ear to her chest to check her heart beat, it is 4 beats a minute."Come on Holly wake up!" I yell picking her up. I carry her by the back of her neck and the back of her knees."Stampy, Lee help I scream at the top of my lungs. I sprint across the grass onto the sidewalk."No Holly, Holly don't die on me!" I yell as I sprint into Stampy's house and up the stairs."What's going on?!" Stampy says running out his room."Go get another golden apple!" I cry running into his room. I run through the painting and rap Holly around my neck holding her hands as I climb up the ladder."Lee take her off my back and lay her on a bed!" I cry more. As I get off the ladder I help Lee get her on a bed. Finally Stampy comes in and gives me the apple."Thank you, Stampy" I tell him feeding Holly the apple."Please wake up" I cry on her shoulder holding her hand."What's going on?" I hear a girl say. I look up and see Holly's eyes open. I sit her up on the bed."Holly!" I scream hugging her. She just looks surprised. Her golden blond hair is shining and, her t-shirt is red like my hair, and she has an awesome smile put on her face."Um Lee, Stampy can you go find Jack, he has black hair, green eyes, and is wearing a long brown coat?" They sprint out of the room."Your welcome" I jokingly say."Thank you" she says to me"For every thing." I hug her "You know I'll always be there for you I'm your best friend" I say to her."Well I don't want that any more""What do you mean?" I ask her." I don't want to be you best friend any more I want to be you Girlfriend" She responds as she kisses me on the cheek.."Alright then" I say pulling her to me and kissing her on the lips. Stampy and Lee run in with Jack walking normally not hurt and see us kissing."Umm bad time?" Stampy ask us."Yeah very bad time" I say as Jack throws his hands up."Whats wrong with you?" I ask him."I knew that you two liked each other the way you look at each other is how" He responds."Ok" "Well lets end the episode here!" stampy yells. "wait what!" we all scream. "thank you for watching this episode of stampy's lovely world byyyyyeeee!"