Part 10

Y/N POV:
We were walking to the place for group studies.

I think I will fail in maths,I said.

You can do it,you need to practice more, Soojin reassured me.

Can my friend from Shinhwa High for boys join us?, suah asked.

Shinhwa high for boys, who is this so-called friend!?, taehoon asked jealous.

Why let a stranger to join us?,soojin asked.

Isn't it obvious for jukyoung and y/n to flirt with, she said excitedly.

Then she started singing something
"Dating is a must but marriage is an option, amor fati" and we laughed.

As we entered we saw suho doing his work,I was about to say something when soojin beat me to it.

What are you doing here,you said you wouldn't join us, she said.

I said I didn't want to, I never said I wouldn't, he said.

We took our seats sooah and taehoon sat together  then cooking with them and me then jukyoung and suho on the opposite side.

I was doing maths, which I was not able to understand so soojin helped me in it.

We were peacefully doing our homework when we heard suho shouting at jukyoung.

I looked to my side and saw suho hepling jukyoung with her homework and scolding her.

Hey, can't you explain her nicely!?, I said to him.
he ignored me and continued teaching her.

While he was teaching her, I don't know what happened to me but I was feeling very jealous seeing them sitting so close to each other and kept looking at their side.

Y/n did not know that all this was observed by her best friend(soojin).

Our study session ended and we all decided to go to karaoke :)
I was singing my favourite song that is 'Still With You' by Jungkook of BTS....

함께 웃고, 함께 울고
We laugh together, we cry together

이 단순한 감정들이 내겐 전부였나 봐
These simple feelings were everything I had

언제쯤일까 다시 그댈 마주한다면
When will I face you again?

눈을 보고 말할래요
I will look into your eyes

"보고 싶었어요"
And say, "I missed you"

While you were singing, someone in the room was looking at you with love in his eyes but he is himself unaware of that

I stopped singing and opened my eyes and smiled.
Sooah came to me and hugged me..

You sing so well, she said.

I smiled and said, thankyou and hugged her back.

I sat on the sofa beside Suho and drank water as I was so thirsty.