Naira's pov
I am sitting in my room all ready and dolled up for my wedding.
Yes I am getting married today.
No.I didn't have any boyfriend or stuff. It's an arranged marriage.
His name is Samrat Ahuja.
We have not met much. I know he is 2 years elder to me and theirs is a family business.
I don't know a lot about him. .The little information that I have about him was given by his younger brother.
Kartik Ahuja.He is my junior in college. I knew him  since before but after my marriage was fixed with Samratji,me and Kartik become good friends .
He has never called me bhabhi.He thinks I am too young to be called as bhabhi.
Me and Kartik share a very fun and loving relationship. He flirts with me as if I am not about to get married to his real elder brother.
Funny how I don't know much about the man I am going to be married in a few hours but know almost everything about his younger brother.
Oh! I forgot to introduce myself.
Hello my name is Naira Gupta.I am 25 years old. My father Naitik Gupta is a professor.He is the sweetest father and loves me a lot. Mumma is a housemaker.
I am in my final year of college. I am pursuing medicals and I aspire to become a doctor one day.
You must be thinking why am I getting married while I am still in the college.
Same old reason! My grandmother.She wants to see me settled in my life before she leaves the world.
Actually her health ha been deteriorating since a few months so she wanted to see me happy with my husband.Thats why.
That must be my little sister,gayu .She is my bua's daughter and is 15 years old .
She has been teasing me all during the functions.
I shake my head and opened the door.
Mama's worried and tensed face comes in.
"Kya hua mumma?Itne pareshan kyu lag rahe ho?"
She comes inside and holds my hand.
"Samratji apne kamre mein nahi hai .woh bhag Gaye"
Please like,vote and comment .