I wanna be your boyfriend <3 (Nuzi)

Did this for da wholesomes and da other stuff.

Also sorry for not uploading cuz I had to go to a funeral for a few days and yeah:>

I ded 💀 bleh. My brain ain't braining so the whole fricking thing is... DED. Some lines is just me writing out of spite to upload something. A very disappointing something.

Enjoy, cringe, cry, die, you get the gist. 👍👍👍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uzi's POV:

THIS IS JUST.. weird. HE IS WEIRD... N has been acting clingy and so affectionate lately. Not like friendly clingy. More like "romantic" clingy. He's driving me insane!

One time he's like: "Uzi, I wanna help!"
Then when I shout at him he's like: "I'm so sowwy UZIIII!"
Then he hugs me out of nowhere from behind! Even if I don't have hairs o-or.. something.. THE STUPD PROGRAMMER ADDED A STUPD "oh goodness, what's he doing?!" CODE!

WHO DOES THAT?! Probably the same person who threw Cyn away improperly...

I want to play the stupd card game the flat-ass teacher plays to get my mind off N but I don't know how to play it so that's dumb!

So instead of ranting in my head, I'm just fricking walking through the hallways of the school and into the Doorman household to just flop on my bed and do my SUPER SICK and NOT DUMB edgy stuff!

N's POV:

Hanging upside down like a bat! Woohoo! I wish Uzi would join me though... Oh wait... I just noticed. Uzi is kind of avoiding me?

What did I do? Aww... I don't want her to avoid me... What did I do? I was just giving her cuddles as a sign I care about her but she seems like she hates it.

BISCUITS! What if she hates me?? Ohhhh robo-go-

"Yo, loser. Why're you whimpering your ass off?"

Biscuits. It's V. I untangled my tail off and jumped down but my robo-chip is broken so I had to slip and fall flat on my face! Haha! Life is so fun!

"I was whimpering?" I said, as I stood up, holding my head.

V growled at me, narrowing her eyes at me. What did I do now?! Yeah, this is why I like Uzi more. Oh wait!- not in that way!! Curse you inclusive thoughts!!

While I was cursing my broken head, V snapped me out of my trance and spoke.

"Yes. You were. Also, here's a body. You didn't eat for months ever since you had that stupd nightmare."

"Oh... That. Right. Heh! Thanks V!", I said, waving my hand a bit for some reason and V grimaced before turning her back at me and had her wings out.

"Eat it before I do." Then she flew off!

V is such an intriguing woman!!

Anyways, I've got some lunch now! Time to eat!! Y u m m i

Out of idea author's POV:

After N ate, he thought about something. Why is he still eating his crush's kind? He gets its for survival but if he wants to be with Uzi, it's kind of weird.

So the logical thing thing to do is GO AND ASK V FOR HELP!! Amazing.

N got his wings out and flew away to find V because he's got nothing to do anymore and Uzi is probably being angsty and bored. (Real)

V is basically N's go-to for advice. Anyways, V was in the middle of slaughtering a worker until N shouted, making the worker have a chance to run away but V shot it in the head and crossed her arms, looking at N with her eyes narrowed.

"What do you want?"

"Advice!" N said, walking towards the eye rolling V.

"Advice? Really? How many times do you have to ask me for advice? Oh wait... I forgot. Your robot brain is broken so I am stuck with you in this dream. Oh robo-gods, can you set me free?" V said blandly, her voice laced with sarcasm.

V eventually gave N the advice he needed which she wasn't sure if it will even work since it's... "Crush advice". She didn't even experience something serious before. Sure, she had something going on with N before back on Earth but she let him go to bury stuff in the corpse and wonder if dinosaurs are a thing.

Back with Uzi, she is still doing her AWESOME EDGY AND TOTALLY NOT STUPD THINGS!! Which is drawing N. Yay.

She doesn't even realize she is until a knock on her door happened. She groaned and sat up, marching angrily to the door and opened it.

"DAD! I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR DUMB- oh, hi N" Uzi said calmly after shouting at her non existent father because Khan is basically her babysitter.

N then leaned down and held Uzi's chin, unsure of what he's doing but whatever is happening to Uzi's visor, it sure felt good to him and Uzi.

"W-w-what are you doing..? N?" Uzi stammered, flustered.

Here goes nothing...

"Uzi... I think I.. like you?" N shyly said, letting go of Uzi's chin and standing upright, his visor flushed with a yellow tint.

Uzi's visor definitely filled with purple blush and at one point, a warning sign appeared. Definitely speechless. Heck, she couldn't even move.

This concerned N, he picked Uzi up and sat her down on the bed, sitting beside her in akward silence.

"You goo-" N asked but was cut off.

"What do you mean you 'like me'?? N! That's super gross! I- We- we didn't even discuss that yet!!" Uzi frantically stated.

N's face saddened, looking down on the bed he was sitting on, his tail droopy.

"S-sorry Uzi... I.. I'm sorry.. you must hate me now." N said, whimpering slightly.

Uzi's face softened but she panicked in the inside.

Holy heck! I better not mess this up! I made puppy dog sad!

Uzi sighed and nudged N's arm softly. "Hey... It's okay. I.. I didn't mean.. I didn't mean that..."

N's face lit up and looked at the girl beside him, his tail raising up again and it even started wagging a bit.

"I wanna be your boyfriend, Uzi!" N blurted out innocently.

"W-wha..??" Uzi said flustered again and tucked her piece of hair behind her non existent ear.

"N.. I like you too... Tons! But I don't think I'm ready for that yet..."

N saddened but smiled sadly, nodding in understanding.

"I understand Uzi... You don't hate me, right?"

"Of course not... Cmon, ya big puppy..." Uzi said softly, hugging N which N happily returned, hugging her tightly.

The taller one kissed Uzi's head softly which made Uzi's core whir faster. She can't say no to this lovable idiot right here, right?