The Removal Oneshot

Well today is the day when Hubba Hubba finally gets the metal removed from his hand FINALLY!
Dawn: well how you feeling
Hubba Hubba: Scared but Brave at the same time
Skyanna: That's kinda of weird but okay???
Well that was weird
Hubba Hubba had a surgery 2 months ago because of the heavy pain and bleeding his had when wolfie accidentally dropped some glass on Hubba Hubba's left hand he had to get metal in his hand because of the heavy bleeding stitch up.
And you know Hubba Hubba is scared of general Anesthesia he tears up all the time when he gets surgery and Skyanna and Dawn or the rest of Quboland don't know why?
Hubba Hubba: (tearing up) the surgery is in 1 hour I hate general anaesthetic but I know why but I never have the heart to tell you why.
Skyanna: oh thats okay
Dawn: we all have to never tell anyone what your secrets are.
Hubba Hubba (hugging them) thanks you really made my day but I'm still scared...
Dawn: that okay.
1 hour later the surgery team came in and unhooked Hubba Hubba's hospital bed and took him to the operation room.
Scared still Hubba Hubba moved into the surgery bed put the heart monitor peg the blood pressure cuff and 3 stickers on him but after that guess what he tear up AGAIN AS EXPECTED!
Hubba Hubba (in mind) oh great now there going to put the Anaesthetic mask on my face just great
So the sleep doctor put the mask on Hubba Hubba's face and ask him to take deep breaths.
Hubba Hubba eyes started to close until his eyes were closed he's was asleep.
Dawn and skyanna were waiting in the waiting room like 2 hours a surgeon came in.
Surgeon: Your friend surgery was a huge success but he did end up losing a bit of oxygen.
Thanks god
So Dawn. And Skyanna went to see hubba hubba and 10 minutes later hubba hubba woke up
Hubba Hubba: huh? what happened?
Skyanna: there did your surgery
Hubba Hubba: oh my god my hand it's better just with stitches
Dawn:  oh those are permanent stitches.
Hubba Hubba: Oh well that's something
The end