Chapter 22

THE MOONLIGHT GLISTENED on the ocean the bioluminescence shined brightly beneath the waters

THE MOONLIGHT GLISTENED on the ocean the bioluminescence shined brightly beneath the waters. You sat on the deck next to your hut with your feet in the water making tiny waves with the movement of your feet. Lei'wa caressed her small baby bump, she was 5 weeks pregnant already. The baby has kicked a few times during the day.

You felt a presence beside you, you turned your head to the right and saw Jake. He looked down at your hand on your tiny bump and smiled. "I'm so proud of us baby, we've come a long way. Our family has grown." Jake spoke up placing a soft kiss on your lips.

"Aww, I'm proud of us too Ma'Jake. I can't wait to meet our little one. I love kids." You replied with adoration. "We could make one more afterwards too." Jake replied with a playful wink. You blushed as you giggled softly. "Jake!" You exclaimed slapping him on the arm playfully. Jake chuckled at your expression.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a gorgeous morning in Awa'atlu, the bread sizzled on the pan as you cut up some fruit, Niraya was in your arms playing with her toy, she gurgled happily at it. Niraya was 6 months old now. You smiled at your baby squishing her chubby cheeks softly. She cooed at your affection.

The kids and Jake woke up a few minutes later. "Good morning mom!" The kids said in unison. "Good morning my children, how did you all sleep?" You replied as you spread some fruit on the each bread. "We slept pretty good." Kiri spoke. Loak and Neteyam nodded in agreement.

Tuk sat on Jake's lap as she ate her breakfast. "Morning mama, breakfast looks good." Jake said kissing your forehead lovingly. "Morning Ma'Jake." You replied smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After having breakfast with your family, you decided to take a swim with Jake and Niraya, Kiri, Tuk and Loak were hanging out with Tsireya and Aonung, along with Roxto. Meanwhile Neteyam was on a date with Satari the Metkayina girl that he me when the Tulkun returned again.

Jake held Niraya in his arms as you swam around in the pool that was near your mauri. Niraya gurgled joyfully at the water, she splashed her tiny hands in the water excitedly.

You swam up from underneath the water and made your way to Jake and Niraya. You cooed at your baby softly. The rest of the day you spent it with family, you had a bonfire with your parents and with Jake and the kids, you were so grateful for everything that you had and you couldn't ask for more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - Chapter 22 completed! Sorry if this one was too short I'm having writers block, and I'm currently busy with school 😭 But I felt bad for not updating in a while so here you guys go! :))