Intro

(This is a WIP at the moment. I have two more AU chapters to finish writing, though here's a start)

Hello and welcome to my book! Some may come from my other book on Ao3, others might just be new here, and some might be from my tumblr, either way, welcome!

I'm making this book because the last book I made got too overwhelming for me, though I still had plenty of fun with it and am grateful for all your requests from that book and sorry that I didn't end up doing a lot of them in the end.

This book will be using my Narrators, at least, that's the plan. I will be taking requests for stories where it's just the Narrator that fits the story (not one of my Narrators) but I plan to not do many of those, but I'll likely start out with that.

I am still not the best writer, so sorry it I make mistakes, I'm also not the best speller, so do correct me if I mess up, just please be nice about it.

Each of my Narrators (Which each have their own entire AU/Alternate Universe) will be be further expanded on in the next chapters, but I have 8 of them technically, but I will only be writing for 5 as the other three have their own books.

I am doing this book to get better at writing, to get better at character building, be able to write even with writer's block, and to flesh out my AUs basically.

When you have a request for one of the AUs (It can be something with or without you as the reader in it) you have to go to the chapter for that Narrator, that way you don't have to both specify the relationship alongside which AU you're asking for the story to be in.

I will add onto this chapter when I think of more, but I think this is a good start (Ask questions for anything I didn't explain well)

I've got a server now too! Here's the link: https://discord.gg/SNV57wPy
It's a 13+ server, though I don't think it'll be a problem

Requests: Open