Devon POV

It is now 2pm and I am giving Tori a ride to her house because it taking Alot to convince her to vote to let My beautiful chocolate bunny to be on the cheerleading team because Solana is her enemy so I had to fuck her in the janitor closet before first hour at school today.

She give me a BJ at lunch today and now she wants to have sex again ugh. I hate this bitch with a passion because she is a spoiled dumb blonde whore but my bunny has to get on the team and so I have to do it to get her on the team.

I pulled down a dead end dirty road and got out of my truck then I walked over to the passenger side and pulled Tori out.

I turned her back around where she is bend over on the seat then I grabbed the condom out of my pants pocket pulled my pants down then put the condom on my cock. I ordered her to pulled down her thong then smack her on both of her ass cheeks making her moan and I told her to shut the fuck up.

I slide my cock inside her nasty whore pussy then fuck her senseless while imagining I am ready fucking my chocolate bunny Solana.

I ain't going to give you all the details of me fucking Tori because I don't want to remember it and wish I didn't have to do it.

she came so loudly ugh then I came. I hate the sound of her voice and especially her moaning.

I took the condom off and empty it out in brush far away from the truck and poured water on the spot on the ground then put the condom in my pocket to throw away and I did all of this because I don't trust that nasty whore tori.

I pee and pulled up my pants then zipper them up then button it before walking back over to where Tori was still bend over the seat. I told her that she can move and Tori pulled up her thong then wrapped her arms around my neck which she knows I hate it when she does it because we ain't a couple like she thinks we are.

I just fucked her twice and let her give me a BJ so she will vote to let Solana on the cheerleading team. I will do anything for the people I love and care about especially my chocolate beautiful bunny.

Tori said "mmmm daddy that was so good" I pulled her arms from around my neck and said "well that is good so now you can make sure Solana will make the team at cheer tryouts right like you said you would if I fucked you twice. That was the deal" Tori folded her arms and said "what is so damn special about that bitch Solana anyway I don't know why everyone so crazy bout her and if I should vote to let her on the cheer team. To think about it I changed my mind" This nasty bitch right here.

I grabbed her neck then pulled her back against my truck while squeezing her neck a little but not enough to leave a bruise tho then said "We had a fucking deal so you going to be a good little whore and make sure she gets a spot on that fucking cheerleading team if you know what good for you and when she makes the team you going to have her steal my necklace to show her loyalty to the team, right whore?

She is struggling to breathe so I removed my hand from around her neck and she started coughing. I said "answer me whore" She looked at me and said "yes sir" so I smack her on her flat ass and said "good little whore now get back in the fucking truck so I can get you out of my sight" She said "yes sir" then got back in the truck and put her seatbelt back on.

I walked back to the driver door and got back in, closed the door then put my seatbelt back on and sped off to Tori house.

It is now 3pm so I have to go back to the school for basketball practice. I dropped Tori off at her house then drove back to school.

I get to the school and I parked back next to Maxwell blue truck. I get off and grabbed my gym bag then locked my truck and walked into the gym only see my chocolate bunny wearing nothing but red crop top and blue booty shorts fuck my cock not hard looking at her like that.

Devany, Todd and Solana were stretching and talking on the gym floor. Fuck I wish I could go over there and help Solana stretch but more like stretch my yummy chocolate pussy.

As I was standing there looking at her, Tyler bitch ass walked up to her and wrapped his hands around her waist and whisper something in her left ear to make her blush and giggle which pissed me off because I don't like him touching my chocolate bunny.

I was just about to go over there and beat his ass when Maxwell walked up holding me back with Michael behind him as backup then the basketball Coach Kelley blow his whistle and told all the basketball players to go get dressed so we all walked to the boy basketball player locker to get dressed.

We all get dressed for practice and basketball try outs for guys who tryout to get on boy basketball team.

I get dressed then throw the condom in the trash can before walking off the locker room door.

The boy basketball players we all gathered around Coach and he told us that we have to watch the boys who are trying out and help them when they need it so the Coach K and that pussy bitch can see who is good enough to join the basketball team with us.

We are sharing the gym floor with the cheer team so I can watch Solana while helping pick who is good enough to join the basketball team. I rather be watching my chocolate bunny stretch with that nice round juicy ass.

I already know my chocolate bunny will do great and impress Coach Kelley the cheer coach.

If we are wondering yes the Boy Basketball Coach and the Cheer Coach are married and really great friendly people & Coaches but also great friends with my parents.

Tori better made away for Solana to get a spot on the basketball team if she knows what best for her because she doesn't want to defy me. She wants like the consequences so she better do what I fucking told her to do. I can't wait to watch my chocolate bunny try out for the cheer team. She going to look so fucking hot in that blue and red cheer uniform.

This chapter is over. What y'all think about it? Can y'all believe what Devon did to get Solana a spot on the cheer team? Will Tori listen to Devon and do what he told her to do or will she defy him? Will Solana make the cheer team? Keep reading to find out