✨ The Bride ✨

~ Sana's Pov ~

Sana sat in the car, the weight of the situation heavy on her shoulders. Riya's sudden disappearance had left everyone in shock, especially Riyan and his parents. The letter she had left behind revealed her unwillingness to marry someone unknown, pushing her to take this drastic step.

As they drove back to Riyan's house, the tension in the air was palpable. Rashi aunty's tears and plea for help had stirred something within Sana. She couldn't bear to see them in such distress. Despite Riyan's protests, Sana made a decision that would change the course of events.

Upon reaching Riyan's house, Sana listened intently as Rashi aunty asked her to step into Riya's shoes and take her place at the wedding pavilion (mandap). The desperation in Rashi aunty's voice tugged at Sana's heartstrings. She understood the gravity of the situation and the consequences if the truth came out.

Riyan, torn between his loyalty to his family, tried to reason with her. But Sana, with a determined look in her eyes, knew she had to do what was necessary to prevent further humiliation for Riyan's family.

Despite the turmoil within her, Sana agreed to Rashi aunty's request. Riyan's grip on her hand tightened as he tried to dissuade her, but Sana reassured him with a soft smile. She knew the risks involved, but she couldn't turn her back on Rashi aunty's plea.

She's wearing a beautiful red wedding dress that looks like it was only made for her in heaven, looking outside the window she is lost in her thoughts and wonders what is written in her destiny

She's wearing a beautiful red wedding dress that looks like it was only made for her in heaven, looking outside the window she is lost in her thoughts and wonders what is written in her destiny. Her eyes become moist looking at her wedding dress, She thought it was every girl's dream to be a bride, Dressed as bridal and marry her prince.

Rashi aunty comes into the room seeing Sana dressed as a bride, her eyes become moist. Next she looked at her and thanked her along with giving her blessings and putting a black dot behind her ear (nazar ka kala tika) then she took her to the car.

All settled down in the car. The weight of her decision settled in as they made their way to the wedding venue. Sana's mind raced with thoughts of the impending ceremony and the deception she was about to partake in. Yet, a glimmer of hope shone through as she realized that perhaps this act of selflessness might lead to a resolution that could save everyone from further heartache.

 Yet, a glimmer of hope shone through as she realized that perhaps this act of selflessness might lead to a resolution that could save everyone from further heartache

The beauty of a pavilion is truly captivating

The beauty of a pavilion is truly captivating. Its graceful architecture and elegant design make it a sight to behold. The pavilion stands proudly, surrounded by lush greenery, creating a serene and enchanting atmosphere. The play of light and shadows through its open windows and ornate pillars adds to its charm. It is a place where one can find solace, inspiration, and a sense of tranquility.

As they approached the pavilion, Sana took a deep breath, steeling herself for what was to come. The guests' curious glances and the nervous energy in the air only added to her apprehension. But as she stood at the threshold, ready to take on Riya's identity, Sana knew that this pivotal moment would set in motion a series of events that would shape the future for everyone involved.

With one last look at Riyan, who watched her with a mix of concern and admiration, Sana stepped forward, bracing herself for the unknown path that lay ahead. The missing bride had left a void, and it was up to Sana to bridge the gap and unravel the mysteries that surrounded Riya's disappearance.

The story of the missing bride was far from over, and Sana's role in this unfolding drama was just beginning.

_____._____._____._____._____._____

That's all from my side for today if you like it then please Comment and vote

Note:- English is not my first language so please don't be harsh in the comment section 🙏🏻

The picture used in this book doesn't belong to me.

Picture source:- Pinterest 💋

Stay tune 💕