Limping in the limelight

Birmingham - 12.10.2015

„Hurry up love, we don't have all night," Louis urges Harry on, as he strips off all his clothes.

„Hang on, you know my skinny jeans take a bit longer," Harry replies and rolls his eyes.

„Less talking, more action," Louis replies cheekily as he lazes on their bed in the tour bus, slowly stroking his erection.

Harry's own cock springs out of the confines of his briefs, precome already leaking from its tip.

„Do you know how hot you are, lying there with your legs spread, begging me to take you?" Harry whispers horsley as Louis lifts up his bum suggestively.

Harry quickly covers his dick in lube, smearing some around his boyfriends puckered hole too. When Harry tries to open up Louis, a hand takes hold of his own.

„No, like this sun!" Louis says as he stares into Harry's smaragd green ones.

„Sure?" Harry asks as he positions himself between Louis' legs.

The nodding of his partner's head is all the encouragement Harry needs. Positioning the tip of his dick at Lou's entrance, he slowly starts to breach the tight ring of muscle.

Harry hears Louis hissing, but after a deep breath, Harry can feel him starting to relax, his cock sliding in further.

„Feels so good Lou!" Harry moans as Louis also groans in pleasure, Harry's hands gliding over his torso, playing with his nibbles.

Harry feels Louis lifting up his hips, urging him on to penetrate him deeper. Harry lifts Louis legs up, his ankles resting on his shoulders, Harry manages to bottom out, brushing over his prostate. Holding still, he gives Louis time to adjust to the intrusion, while he towers over Louis, supporting his own weight with his hands.

This position feels so intimate, Harry staring into deep blue eyes, drowning in them. Louis' moans urge Harry on to move, first slowly but increasing in speed, he finds a rhythm. Pounding in and out, Harry feels encouraged by how vocal Louis is, urging him on, making him change the angle slightly to hit his prostate with accurate moves.

Louis' dick is already leaking precome and Harry watches fascinated as Louis starts stroking himself. His hand leisurely pumping up and down, letting his thumb brush over the head, scooping up the precome and smearing it over Harry's lips. Harry eagerly opens his mouth and sucks Louis' finger in, letting his tongue swirl around the digit.

Harry's speed picks up a notch as he repeatedly stimulates his partner's prostate. Louis arches his back upwards and with a loud groan he shoots his lot up high. Louis contracting muscle around Harry is all it takes from him to come too, buried deep inside Louis.

„Fuck!" Harry groans as he can't keep himself supported anymore and lets himself gently fall on top of Louis after his legs have fallen off his shoulders. Sweat and come mixing on skin, both breathing heavily.

Harry hears Louis grumble as he slides out of him, followed by a small hiss.

„Did I hurt you?" Harry asks apprehensively, making contact with Louis lips, kissing him lazily.

„No, sun. Just tender," Louis smiles and continues to kiss Harry.

The banging on the door of their tour bus, followed by Paul's stern voice to hurry up, makes them let go of each other. Harry gets up and stumbles awkwardly, hitting his foot on one of the wooden rails.

„Aargh, shit," Harry cries out as he can't bear any weight for a moment.

„What happened?" Louis asks, still a little bit slower to react in his postcoital bliss.