Mohabbat ❣️

Avin is searching for his phone in the living room than Aryan ask " what are you searching for ".

" my phone I don't remember where I put it " replied Avin.

" wait let me call " said Aryan and dial Avin's no.

" I think I had mute " said Avin while Aryan roll his eyes on him.

" but it's location is on " said Avin, Aryan open his map in the mobile but wide his eyes.

" your phone is in my room " said Aryan with wide eyes making Avin shock.

" there is Jana "
" there is Janan "

They both speak at the same time and run upstairs, they both enter in the room but there heart accelerate seeing the scene infront of them.

Taemin sleep cuddling with eachother Avin staring at Jimin while Aryan staring at Tae who have a pout.

" my Jana is so cute " said Aryan cooing at Tae.

" and my Janan is so hot even in sleep" said Avin.

Avin diverte his gaze around the room and found his phone on the sleb he take it and check it.

" I don't think they know my phone is here " said Avin.

Ring Ring

Aryan pick up his phone his jaw clench listening what the other line said.

" what happened " ask Avin.

" they got to know and now they are coming " said Aryan making Avin blood boil.

" we gonna marry before they came " said Aryan smirking making Avin smirk as well as and they both left the room.

" tsk tsk such a fool " said Jimin smirking, she is not sleeping just had her eyes closed.

Meanwhile with Junkook

Junkook is staring into nothing just remembering the moments which he spend with his Noori tears rolling down from corner of his eyes.

2 weeks before

It's been 4 days since Junkook ask Tae's permission to court him.

( if u guys don't remember than read the chapter PERMISSION GRANTED ❣️ )

Life is become a fairy tale for Tae where his Prince charming is his husband who is doting on him way too much.

Buying chocolate and roses bouquet become a daily routine for Junkook and Tae because every evening Junkook come back home with rose bouquet and chocolates only just for his Noori.

Tae become impatience nowadays because he become greedy for his husband's presence, it's become difficult for him to stay away from him even for a sec.

Like other days Tae is waiting for his husband staring at the clock than the door.

Only Tae is present in the whole mansion because Yoonmin go in a date and elders still didn't come back from their friends wedding.

Tae is now getting worried as the weather is getting worse but his husband is still not back.

Clock strik 11 pm winds are blowing wildly clouds are thundering making Tae flinch every now and than.

Ding Dong ( in Junkook's voice 🤣🤣 )

The bell rang and Tae run toward the door and open it and find his husband who is dranched in rain with a rose bouquet in his hands smile at him softly.