Misunderstanding 🥺

Hima "No I don't have fever... It's just a stomach pain nothing else"
Kazama "aww... Thank god"

Hima was so happy that she can see him all whole week. But in classes Kazama behave like he don't know her, so she get upset about it. Then she thought he don't want any scandals about anything. So she also ignore him as much as he did.

One day she saw him with one of the volunteer girl of his college. He was talking so comfortably with her, Hima don't like it. All students thought they are dating because they get comfortable with each other in such a short time. Hima didn't like it, she gave side eye's to that girl everytime she saw her.

At the last week of their volunteer teaching they all say thanks to them.
At the way home she saw Kazama and that girl, so she eavesdropping them, that girl propose to him directly and Kazama couldn't say anything out of shock he don't know how to react at that time. And Hima left after hearing the conversation she thought Kazama will accept her confession but Kazama refused her in a polite way.

All the way, Hima was so upset and couldn't control her tears 😭 and suddenly a voice come from her back,
Shinchan "hey~ Hima wait for me I'm also going home... Let's go together"
When Hima saw her brother she run away but Shinchan catch her
Shinchan "yaaaa~ what's wrong with you... Did you cry?? Why are you crying?? Did someone misbehave with you?? Yaa I'm talking to you..."
Hima hugged him and crying loudly
Hima "I like someone but he like someone else"
Shinchan be like "yaa you deserve better so chill... or this was not the age of roaming around... Ok"
Shinchan was trying to convert her mind.

After that Hima didn't go to shinchan's condo. She want to move on and want to enjoy her life.

Note: Sry for my grammatical mistakes ☺️