009

"Y/N!" I heard a familiar voice shout and I opened my eyes.

***

I opened my eyes and saw Ban, Diane, Gil, and Margaret standing over me.

"What's going on..?" I asked them sitting up and rubbing my head and next thing I know I'm being hit up against the head

"Ow!" I shout rubbing were hear where I got hit. I turned around and saw Ban

"What was that for!?" I shout at him

"That's what you get for scaring everyone" I looked around and saw Meli and Ellie weren't anywhere in sight.

"Where's Ellie and Meliodas?" I asked them as I stood up.

"Hendrickson took Ellie... and Sir Meliodas went after her..." Margaret said looking down, my eyes widened and I balled my fist up.

"Damn it!" I shout, in the corner of my eyes I saw Vivian trying to run away, I walked over to her and grabbed her by her dress and glares at her.

"You bitch!" I shout at her, a dark aura started to form around me, the dark aura you would see from the demon clan.., Vivian was visibly shaking.

"Y/N! Stop!" I heard Margaret scream at me and I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked at the person and saw Ban, his eyes widened.

"Y-your eyes..., they're markings on your face.." He said looking at me, I let go of Vivian and she ran off, I just collapsed in Ban's arms and just cried.

"I failed as a older sister..., Veronica is dead, and Hendrickson took Elizabeth... I failed them!" I say in between sobs, Ban looked at me shocked and took my face in his hands.

"N/N...you didn't fail as an older sister, you did your best to protect Elizabeth and it's not your fault Veronica is dead" He said as he wiped the tears from my face.

"Really? You think so?" I ask him still crying, he nodded and someone put their hand on my shoulder and I turned around and saw Margaret.

"Margaret.." I mumbled as I hugged her, she just rubbed my back.

"I'm sorry.., I'm sorry for being a bad older sister.." I say as I looked at her, she shook her head.

"You were an amazing older sister N/N, every time me, Ellie, or Veronica needed someone you were there for us, you always took the blame for Veronica and Ellie when they got in trouble, you were always there for me." She says as she pulled away from the hug, I smiled softly at her words.

"Thank you Margaret..." I said as I looked at her.

"Now get back, we still have a fight to finish." I said as I got in front of her protectively and had Zen appear in my hand.

I walked over to where Ban was, there stood demon Jericho who was begging people to kill her.

"Ban, kill me, I beg of you" She tells him

"Sure thing, nothing will make me happier" He said with a smirk, I looked at him.

"You're a psycho" I said as I looked back at Jericho.

"Whatever you say princess~" He said in a teasing tone, I glared at him

"Don't call me princess" I said.

"Ready?" He asked me getting an attack ready, I nodded.

With one swift motion from him light was going from his nunchucks to Jericho, I sent raging blood rain, her demon body started crumbling, I caught her and Ban crushed the small demon that was in his hand as he walked over towards us.