PROLOGUE

DICLAIMER:
The following story is a work of fiction, originally created by me. It involves mention of drugs, guns, weapons, illegal items and certain mentally triggering aspects. But its solely meant for entertainment purpose so let's not forget it's all but fiction and take the plot lightly. :)

I am trying best to create an atmosphere and plot that can get you a joyous and enthralled read. But there's always scope for improvement so I urge y'all to share your reviews for a better reading experience.

I won't entertain any attempts of recreating or re-using of the plot with or without seeking permission. (It really takes effort to think of a plot and describe it... So I hope you do understand).

That's all, happy reading cuties!!

___________________________________________

Born in the family of Beurocrats, that gave highly educated officials to the government is such a gracious boon. But misery doesn't knock before entering lives of people. Seeing your future being slandered by your own father, brings in much more of grievance.

Cera was shattered by the news of her father's downfall from the position of Foreign Affairs Minister of State. Benedict Godwinson(57)- the only heir of the family, the man, whose wit brought more glory to the evergreen pride of the Godwinsons, slipped from his seat, being charged of perjury and multiple frauds. Blinded by greed, he engaged with smugglers and Mafia that ultimately left him penniless and feeble. But before being caught, he had already lost a jaw-dropping worth confidential file and riches to the renowned Mafia lord, 'Godfather' (as known to the underground world) the losses had affected deeply which got him to excessive drinking. One cold night, the drunk man stumbled upon the road, fell off the stairs and lost his life. Leaving his only daughter Cera Godwinson (21) to take blame for all his actions.

The Lady of the Godwinson house lost her life to tumour, when their daughter Cera was just 5 yr old. Hence, Benedict had kept a mistress in charge of household- Miss Rebecca(36), a woman of dignity who discharged all her duties faithfully without demanding the formal title of the House-Lady.

June 2018, Island of Malta

Cera(21), the youngest to be bestowed with the heirloom, was a bright and diligent girl whose talents have prospered in various fields of art and education. But the sudden tragedy made her feel the ground slipping under her feet. The young lad being left, as the sole bearer of the past deeds, thrown off from the luxurious life, to that of rags.
Even, her only support and guide Miss Rebecca(now 52) walked away. But she had neither time nor opportunity to grieve or mourn. The hardships suffocated her day-night.

Being done with the scorns and insults, she decided to drop her surname and work at the bar her father frequented to. The owner Mr. Parker(47) owing to long time patronage of Benedict, showed mercy and provided Cera with shelter and job.

Gulping on her pride, she agreed to work there as it was convenient for her studies too. But the treatment she received by the customers made her self broken and blank. She was stiff and held on to her self esteem despite numerous attempts by drunk men to harrass and persuade her to ruin her innocence. The disbalance in persuing her dream of becoming a lawyer and managing to earn regular wage created havocs in her life.

This was untill her chance encounter with an unknown visitor that lead to remarkable change in her life and fate.

Could this bring her out of the misery or add onto her troubled existence?