chapter 1: Partners

You knew bakugo ever since you joined UA high. At first when you met him, you disliked everything about him because he was such a brat-headed, anger issued, bastard everyone hated or feared.. expect the bakusquad of course. But over the years you knew bakugo, something in your heart always races whenever you see him. He also took a particular intrest in you.. or did he not?

~~~~~~~~present time~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were running late for your hero training mission which your agency placed. You knew you were gonna have a partner but you didn't know who yet. As you barge into the room..there he was.. in his hero costume.. Katsuki Bakugo. Your heart raced the moment you saw him. Standing there looking at you! You just stand there looking dumbfounded as your agency's main hero, Endeavour talks. "Y/N you finally came huh? Took you long enough. This is Katsuki. He is gonna be your partner for this mission." When endeavour said that yir heart raced and in your mind you smiled so much..you couldn't believe it! You were finally gonna be with him on a mission. You were finally gonna talk to him. You were finally gonna have hi- Suddenly he disturbs your thoughts as he says In an annoyed voice. "Don't you dare fucking distract me and make us lose this mission, you nerd." When he said that all your thoughts broke into million's of pieces..but still you put on a soft smile and nod "of course.. I won't." Bakugo doesn't say anything and scoff. He just storms off to where the mission is. You reluctantly follow close behind. As both of you reached the place the mission was held. Bakugo then turns around and says in his hot-headed usual voice. "Listen here, you nerd. Don't you dare distract me during this okay? You be a good girl and just stay here while I do the work got it?" Your heart races when he called you a good girl. You just nod and watch him take over the mission. You stay in a corner and watch him fight the villains. But suddenly he gets hit hard and more villains show up. He was gonna get hurt! And then suddenly your body moved on it's own, as you use your quirk to stop the villains. When you know you took them all down, you ran over to Bakugo and kneel down to him, held him in your arms as you say in a  worried voice. "Katsuki! Are you alright!?" Bakugo just looks up at you, a small faint of pinks appearing on his face as he quickly shrugs you off. "Don't touch me, nerd! I'm completely alright!" You just stare at him, knowing damn well he ain't okay. You just sigh and help him up. "Let me help you, Katsuki" bakugo just looks at you and reluctantly let's you help him. You both walk out of the mission back to endeavor's agency. That mission ended up good..for the picture. But did it really?