Normal Chapter 1

Hi everyone my name is Ally! This is my first story. I will try to update as much as I can! :) Thanks -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Ella's pov-

If I could use one word to describe my life it would be normal. I wake up put some clothes on and some makeup and look for a job. Its summer so I don't have school. My first stop today was Starbucks. I walked to Starbucks which is not far from my house. As soon as I walked in the smell of coffee practically smacked me in the face because it was so strong.

"Hi sweetie what can I get ya?" A lady who's name tag said Chloe.

"Umm... Can I apply for a job here?" I asked. She put her finger up and motioned 'one sec' and then walked to the back. A couple minutes later she came back.

"Okay I talked to the manager he said ok. What's your name?" Chloe said

"Ella." I muttered

"Okay. Have you got any experience?" She asked again.

"Umm yes I used to help my mum at her old restaurant." I said remembering when I was little. Ah, memories... of her yelling at me most of the time.

"Ok you're hired. You start tomorrow!" Chloe said happily.

I walked back home and watched some TV. The front door opened.

"Oh. I thought Amber was here." It was my mum. She doesn't really like me; she likes my older sister Amber.

"Oh. So you just wanted to talk to Amber? Usual." I said smirking.

"Well, I don't have anything important to discus with you. Do I?" Mum said. See she doesn't really like me.

"She's not here right now. Want me to take a message for your perfect angel?" I said. Perfect come back. She just rolled her eyes and walked away. I live in a pretty average house. I'm 17, Amber's 18. Amber's always out partying and I don't really see her but mum apparently does. I checked my phone (like Facebook and stuff) *Scrolling* *Scrolling* nothing important. "One Direction is coming to London!!!" One little post said. I don't really like One Direction so I didn't care.  

"HAHAHA.......WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Amber's back.

"AND THEN THE UNICORN RAN AWAY ON THE RAINBOW" Amber is weird. Mum ran up to her and hugged her

"Amber your home!!!" Mum said

"Mum she wont remember anything you say." I said

"Oh shut up Ella! Anyway Amber, that collage you applied to... THEY EXCEPTED YOU!!! MY BABY IS GOING TO COLLAGE!!" Mum yelled

"What's a collage??? Is it a rainbow or something???" Amber said. Mum looked at me. I just smirked.

"Ella go to your room!" Mum said.

"Ok I like my room" I said. I walked upstairs to my VERY small room. I looked at my phone again.

You have received 2 new messages....

Lexi <3->

Lexi <3->

Ella:)- Ya sure im stuck in my room right now so I can use a little adventure and I cant call mum will hear me lol

Lexi <3->

Ella:)- Ok see ya in a bit! ;)

I quickly locked my door and turned the radio on so it seemed I was still there. I opened the window and climbed out. Since I was on the second floor I climbed down on one of those viney thingies. A car pulled up.

"Ell I haven't seen you in forever!!!!!" Lexi said.

"I know my mum wont ever let me get out of the house" I said

An hour later...

"Lexi are we done shopping yet?" I asked

"Aww come on a couple more stores!?" Lexi complained

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can we go get some food?" I asked

"Fine but first can I go get those really cute shoes I saw in the window of that one store?" Lexi pleaded

"Go get them......" I said

"KK you're gonna come with me though.  I groaned. We started walking to the store.

"COME ON SUPERMAN WANTS TO GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Someone yelled. Then I was shoved. Since I was wearing heels I slipped, ya im a klutz. I screamed.  Then I felt two swift arms catch me. I looked at the person who caught me. I saw two piercing green eyes.

"Umm....... thanks."  I mumbled

"No problem." The boy said.

"Idk why but you two would make a cute couple!" Lexi said. Remind me to kill Lexi later. The boy quickly helped me up. We tried to act natural but failed miserably.

"Umm..... Sorry about that Louis is always crazy. Anyway im Harry." The boy said.

"Im Ella." I said. Three other boys walked up.

"Harry did you find a new girlfriend already?" One said

"Pssh no!" Harry said. I was a little glad he didn't have a girlfriend because Harry was kinda cute. 

"Umm.. Ella this is Liam, Niall, and Zayn." Harry said.

"Hi..." I said

"DID SUPERMAN HURT SOMEONE?" I guess Louis said

"Umm ya.." Liam said

"Oh sorry......." Louis said

"My names ella." I said

"Oh sorry ella." Louis said again.

"NOOOOOOOOOO SOMEON TOOK THE SHOES FROM THE WINDOW NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lexi said

"Lets go ask if they have some more in stock. Sorry I have to go. See you guys later?" I said