7

Atsushis pov

I had stopped the hotel Akutagawa, and Gin was staying, so I decided to apologize properly for running into Akutagawa. I entered the hotel lobby and walked down the hallway, making my stop at Akutagawas hotel room I knocked on the door... no answer. I tried again, but still no answer. i thought they had gone somewhere until I heard light sobs coming from inside the room, then a thud that sounded like someone collapsing. At this point, I was worried, for whoever was in there, I quickly opened the door, realizing it was unlocked. i started checking around the room, looking for whoever was in there. I opened a door to either Gin's or Akutagawa's room only to find Gin with blood all over her and Akutagawa with some blood on his black clothing and hands even some in his hair he was passed out on the floor then I noticed the half empty pill bottle on the ground as well.

》》》》

I sat there beside Akutagawas hospital bed. Chuuya was crying outside the waiting room he had said it was too painful to see him in this state, and Dazai was a little upset, but the only reason he stayed out of the room was comfort Chuuya.

A few hours later, Dazai managed to convince Chuuya to leave the hospital. I had to leave as well because the nurses told me that the visiting time was up.

~~~~~~~~~~~
240
AAAAAAAAAA sorry this is short
I had no ideas and I was trying to write something to give you guys to eat sorryyy it took so long 😥😥