007 , youtube + irl

DESUHRAE MARTINEZ HAS POSTED A NEW VIDEO

q&a + school grwm

"ey y'all it's desuhrae lanelle and welcome back to another video! as you can tell by the title i'm going to be doing a get ready with me q and a." desuhrae smiles into the camera.

"if you follow me on instagram then you saw on my story that i asked you guys to dm me questions for me to answer. before i start i'm going to pick out my fit for the day."

desuhrae walks over to her closet and looks through her clothes for a good 5 minutes. she's always picky and indecisive when she's getting ready, which always causes her to be late. eventually she picks out a white fitted top from skims, light blue straight leg jeans, and triple pink dunks.

"k y'all i finally got my fit picked out, so imma go in the bathroom real quick, get my body oil and stuff on, and get dressed."

desuhrae walks out of her bathroom running her fingers through her new lace front after just applying mousse to it. it was an copper orange color and it was a natural texture.

"ok y'all i'm all dressed, my edges is done, and right now Imma do my skincare and a lil bit of makeup. so the first question i'm going to be answering is 'what is my favorite thing about myself'. "

desuhrae grabs her moisturizer and starts applying it to her face. "so my favorite thing about myself, it's probably that i've grew out of being really antisocial, and i've found my true self. like when i was younger, i was really shy, but when i met notti and them, i kinda broke out of my shell. so i guess you gotta be around the right people for you."

"so i'm all done with my skincare, i mostly only use this cerave moisturizer, and this toner from glow recipe. so right now i'm gonna hurry and start my makeup because it's currently 6:20 and i need to leave the house by like 7:40."

"i'm gonna start off my concealing my brows with this concealer from fenty, and the next question i'm going to be answering is 'am i friends with ddot still'. so i get asked this a lot, and yes i am still friends with him. our breakup wasn't messy or anything and we were friends before we started dating so we didn't want to mess that up."

"next i'm going to add a bit of concealer on the little dark spots around my face, and just blend it in. another question i've started to get asked is if i'm friends with Ddot's current girlfriend emmy."

after desuhrae blends in her concealer she grabs her eyelash brush and brushes up her lashes before curling them. "so me and emmy aren't friends, but i don't have a problem with her anything like that, as i've said before me and ddot broke up on good terms and we're still friends to this day."

"next i'm gonna put my mascara on, and just do my lip combo. my mascara is the better than sex one from too faced, and my lip liner and oil are both from NYX. my lip oil is specifically the fat oil one, in the shade 'status update'. another question i got is 'how did you meet lola'. "

she pauses to apply her mascara, leaning back a bit to see how it looks in the camera before screwing the tube back together and applying her lip liner.

"so right now me and lola are sophomores, and we met in the 5th grade. it was like the last 2 or 3 weeks of school and literally all of our friends were going to a different middle school than us. we were the only people we knew who were going to our middle school, so we were just like 'hey since we're gonna be at the same school, wanna be friends?' and we've been friends ever since." desuhrae laughs, applying her lip oil. and to combine another question together, we met dd, notti and ddot in the 6th grade."

"alright y'all so i got my bookbag and my purse packed, and i got one more question i'm gonna answer for y'all. 'do i regret breaking up with ddot?' ooh y'all is some messy ass niggas huh?" desuhrae laughs, putting on her bookbag and purse and grabs her camera before leaving her house for her bus.

"okay so i'm at my bus stop right now, and yeah, sometimes i regret my breakup with darrian. sometimes i feel like we could've fixed things if we just talked it out. but it's alright, the past is the past, and we're still friends to this day."

but the truth is, it's not alright. desuhrae and darrian did split on good terms, but desuhrae still has feelings for him. it's been getting harder every day to be around him, knowing he has a girlfriend, but she's still in love with him.

"but anyways y'all my bus is about to be here so i hope y'all liked this lil q & a get ready with me type thing, we just hit 80k subscribers so thank you for that. and don't forget to follow my instagrams and tiktok, love you byeee!"

desuhrae waves and kisses the camera lens before turning it off and sighing, stepping onto her bus and going to the back where lola is.

the two friends hug before lola goes back to sleep on the bus window. the light skin girl isn't really a morning person so this has been her routine since the 6th grade.

desuhrae is still deep in thought about what she said about darrian. she knows she should be over him already, but it hurts to know he's alread moved on and gotten himself another girlfriend. a girlfriend that's not to mention terrible.

she contemplates not even posting the video, or cutting some of the questions out, but decides against it. it may be a little messy, but she hopes darrian watches it and sees how she's struggling. longing. and somewhere deep down in her chest, she wonders if he still feels the same way.

ᵏᵃʸᵏᵃʸ ˢᵖᵉᵃᵏˢ !

please ignore how there's like only 4 questions she answered, i got lazy and i was trying to hurry to get this chapter out lmao 😭