Chapter 12

"And now she's not talking to me... Fucking great, fuck love. I should have---I should have stuck to the fucking plan"
"We gotta run and hide. I can't go to prison. I have kids who need me, you know that."
Rusty said.

"I know. You are not going anywhere, if Lorenzo needs to make a deal, he's gonna have to snitch on the big fish. Me! I need you and the boys to keep this going as possible as you can. This is my war, I'm gonna face it, it seems over, I might be going to prison. I need a minute to think" Fantasia said...

He nodded and walked out.

Shit gets real for Fantasia...

Fantasia fell asleep on her couch in her warehouse office. Her phone was vibrating over and over, Taraji was calling her.

"Come on Tasia pick up!" Taraji said pacing in the bathroom at the bureau, she was calling to warn her but Fantasia was dead asleep in her office.

She woke up from the noise of the FBI speaking over the megaphone outside her warehouse.

"Fantasia, triple 4 this is the FBI... We got you surrounded, come out with your hands raised in the air or we are gonna come inside,"

Fantasia woke up and started hiding some obvious weapons. Her three men came running inside. "Big G, it is the FBI," Rusty said. "hide, I will have to surrender. Please keep this running..." She said putting on a hoodie. She picked up her phone and found 17 missed calls and 3 messages from Taraji.
"Oh now you call me?!" she said and tossed her phone. "call my lawyer immediately okay," she said rushing out. She raised her hands.
"put your hands behind your head and turn around," they told her, and she obeyed. They handcuffed her pushed her in the back of the car and shut her door.
Some ran inside to search the place.

They took her in custody.
Taraji was looking at her from the glass. Fantasia didn't look shaken up at all she leaned back in her chair with her feet on the negotiating table, but Taraji on the other side of the room was scared for her life.

"We got her. But we got no evidence from the warehouse, is like she moved everything Lorenzo told us we would find." Agent Carter told Taraji.

"So, we can let her go, we don't have anything on her," Taraji said.
"No, I'm not giving up. We are still trying to break Diego Pereyra. If he breaks, we will have enough to keep Triple 4. Come on I'm not giving up" Carter said.
Taraji swallowed hard.

"in the meantime?" Taraji asked. "We go in there and try to break her. She looks sure of herself and yes she is triple 4 but that doesn't mean we can't get to her. Come on I need you in there"

"interrogation? That's not why I'm here, my job is done, perfectly. I caught the bad guys for you, is time you make that count" Taraji said.

"Agent Henson, I know you don't have to be here. I understand that you are a very busy woman but I need your remarkable skills in there okay, you are the god of the whole department. I know you are my boss and I'm not trying to call shots here, I'm just asking for your help to catch a really bad guy here. Please, boss, they call you the thug breaker, if anyone can break that smug off that queen-pin's face in there, is you. I know you got this, join me please, this might be our last chance to ever catch her again, it took us two years to even come this close and it is all because of you,"

"Oh gosh, stop kissing my ass, I will do it," Taraji said picking up the file and marching into the interrogation room. Agent Carter watched on the glass.

Taraji stood by the door where Agent Carter wasn't gonna see her. Fantasia looked up at her after sitting too long in the chair.

Taraji wrote on a page from the file and lifted it to Fantasia.