-𝗦𝗔𝗪 𝗛𝗜𝗠 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 ♡

˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚.🎀༘⋆

————✯—♡—✯—————

˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚.🎀༘⋆

Time seemed to stretch endlessly as I sat, paper complete, my mind wandering.

"Oyee, oyee!" a familiar voice called out, jolting me back to reality. My gaze shifted towards the source.

A boy, also my senior, was asking his classmate, "Vihaan, time bata."

My eyes then fell on him, and it was as if time had indeed stopped. I was captivated by his presence, lost in the sight of him engrossed in writing his exam.

"4:20..." His reply snapped me out of my daze, my mind filling with admiration.

As I continued to glance at him, my mind buzzed with a whirl of thoughts and emotions.

"OHH MYY GOSHHH!!! Kitni pyaari awaaz haii!!!!" I thought, my heart skipping a beat as I took in every detail of him.

His voice, his eyes, his hands... everything about him seemed perfect, and his glasses only added to his appeal. He was just... perfect.

I was utterly lost in him, my mind filled with thoughts of his perfection.

"Hey kanha ji! Ye kitna pyaara aur cute hain!" I thought, my heart fluttering at the sight of him. Little did I know that at this very moment, he looked up and caught me stealing glances at him.

His gaze met mine for a brief moment before he quickly refocused on his paper, ignoring me once again. But in that fleeting glance, something unfamiliar stirred within me. A mixture of feelings, difficult to articulate.

But one thing was clear - I had developed a crush on this charming boy, whom I had mentally dubbed 'cutie.'

As the rest of the exam passed by, my mind couldn't shake off the image of him. The sound of his voice echoed in my mind, and I found myself daydreaming about him more times than I could count.

But amidst these thoughts, a question nagged at me - what was his name? I wracked my brain, trying to remember, until finally, it clicked.

Vihaan... His name was Vihaan, and I had declared him my newest crush.

˚˖𓍢ִ໋  🌷͙֒  ✧  ˚.🎀  ༘⋆

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 <3