CHAPTER # 13

DAIMEN'S POV”

I woke of because of my fucking head, it's so hurt!. Argh. I so wasted last night. I didn't even know how many beer I've drink last night. And I actually don't know who the hell help me to get home. I stand up and stretch my body for a minute, I looked at my phone and saw my fathers massage.

Father
I'll wait you here. At camp, twelve.

I rolled my eyes when I was the message. Fro sure he was going to introduce me to his clients. I have some operation later night. I want it to be sabotage. I don't want it to be successful. I planned this with Jace and daylan, Emily and Theo as well. And I fucking actually tell this about the police. So when the transaction happened the police will come at the middle of transaction.

I promise to my self that after all of this. I will back, I will come back to Jhersey and explained everything about it. Now I know that I'm so fucked up with her. I feel out of the blue. And I want it be replaced by happiness. But, that doesn't happen without her.

I lost at my thoughts but then I heard my phone rang. When I grabbed it and saw the caller, it's Jace.

Jace
"Hey man how are you"

Me
"I'm on fucking Headache but I can handle

Jace
"Yeah so is the plan still going to happen"

Me
"Yup I want my father to be in jail

Jace
"Good I'll see yah later night"

Me
"Okay be ready later"

And then the phone called ended. I hoped it works. I don't want to cross the line with my father. But I couldn't stand anymore, because of him, I lost my little sister, he was the reason why my mother was in pain, and broken, for years now. And lastly he was the reason why I need to hurt Jhersey.

After that I go to the shower and prepare my self. I wanted to go at the camp now, because I want this to end now. I don't want this to be longer anymore, because I want Jhersey comeback some bad.

After taking shower and dress up. I get down and so nothing, I'm at my apartment now. I miss Jhersey, my apartment was so quiet I miss to go to my dorm and wake up with Jhersey laying at my bed. After that thoughts I shook my head and grabbed my key and leave. I start the engine of my car and drive.

While at way I saw office Brian, he was the office I said all of the transaction, actually he also knows my father and want get him behind the bars. So he took the opportunity and help me on my plans.

So I get my phone at my pocket using my one hands, I looked at it and open. J saw the message but then again I look at the way. Because I didn't want to be dead. So I focused on my way. But I still read the half of the message.

Officer Brian
"Hey kid, just want you to know that we already have some backup and I heard some of my friends talking about something in operation. So I think you didn't lie but-"

That all I read. And then closed my phone. A few more minutes of drive I finally reach the camp. I parked my car at the parking and also make my way in. I saw some of my shit head dad men's.

My I finally enter at the mansion's camp. I saw his slut. Wait!?. What's her name cindy? Kendra?. I just shrugged when i saw her. And when the time she managed to see me here smile become winder. And then she walk towards me and holding my arms. Damn this woman. I slightly remove my arms but she tighten the grip on it.

"Hey, your father is on the office, let's wait there for a minute" she said while pointed the mini bar here. I was actually surprised. They have a bar?. So, what else they have?. And then after my thoughts, suddenly she pulled me there. I didn't even say yes. Because of my thoughts, of course.

"Two drinks please" She said as she smiled at the waiter. Damn this woman was so flirty when it comes to guys. Well I could see that the waiter have a good look.and then the waiter finally serve our order. Actually shes been talking since we came here, but I'm not interested. So my mind was full of thoughts. Sometimes I've losen because of here.

And when I gave her some look I could see that she's talking seductively on me. I wish my dipshit father see her like this to the other men, so that he can ditch her. And then I heard some foot steps, I could see all of the mens and other people surround us was heads down, wow, is that my father became more powerful huh?,

"Hey son, Sandra" dad said and then walk towards to us. I could see some few people behind his back. And then Sandra run towards him and hug him, like he was the only man, she's flirting. I just rolled my eyes seeing them kiss. It's making me feel sick. A slut and asshole. I guess they create a perfect combination.

"So, this is Mr. Wong and Mr. Garret they are coming with you, you'll leading the transaction later night, it's twenty five million, that's how much money I'm expecting you to get form client" he clears his throat as Sandra broke Their hug and moved away from him.

"Sure, I got to go" when I'm starting to leave he stops me. "What?" I said irritatedly as his mens and him stops me. I know, he knows that I'm feel sick seeing him and coming over on this place. "Don't you dare do anything that'll destroy my transaction, or else say goodbye to your mother, oh, and, Jhersey?. Right" he said as he smirks on me.

Are he trying to challenge me?.

I smirk at him and he gave me some confused look. I won't let you touch them. I said through my mind as I walk passed his men and go to my car. I start the engine and drive. I don't want to stay there any much longer.

--------------------
“Czie”

Hi guys! How are you?, sorry for my late update!!. Hopefully you enjoy this chapter.

Don't forget to:
Follow, vote, comment, share ❤️❤️