Prologue.

"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning.

Author's P.O.V

Lance stood alone, just watching the sunset, as he looked at his sister's photo in his necklace. Stroking it gently, he looked at the other side, and surprisingly, there was another photo... Was it...Mash?

Lance's P.O.V

When did this other space got occupied by you? I was always cautious, I never let anyone through this barrier, yet. How did you pass? When did you pass?

How was the place that once only my sister occupied, now is by you? Was it your simple nature? Or was it your understanding of me?

How could you love someone like me? No, how could I love somone like you? Someone so pure....so beautiful.

Simply, words cannot describe my feelings for you, and yet. Yet, you know my complicated feelings at one glance.

How? You never seem to understand any complicated things...and yet you do about mine?

Maybe that's the reason I fell, maybe that's the reason why I am still falling.

These things, are just out of my thinking capacity...so I should just start, from the beginning.