~Even You?~ Ro-Yas +KKR

bleedblue2011 After the second last over I thought this is why MI is our nightmare but Harshit did Harshit things and we wonn.

Since Ro had the audacity to give me KKR ish content. I WILL WRITE.
Also Creative1Writer hope u like this one.
(Also assume dressing room has separated rooms for players >< I ran out of Ideas)

~~~

The moment Yas was walking to the dugout after the interviews and the media formalities a very smiley Nitish slung his arms around his shoulders and said, "Oh Captain Iyer, our lucky charm. Ever since you have blessed us with your presence the great MI doesn't look like the devils as the used to."

Eventhough it was meant as a harmless compliment Yas had begun to feel off recieving praise for a team effort. So he moved Nitish's arms and slung his arms around Nitish and said, "Oh please that was what our problem was. We use to lose to them even before stepping on the field. If we had continued it we would never be able to win against them."

Nitish smiled noticing how Yas used 'our' for the team even when he wasn't a part of it. "And if we want to talk about real heroes we have to talk about someone else." Yas said "Oye Mr. Flying kiss." Yas called out and Harshit turned around and gave a smile.

"Abhi bhi bhaiya?" He asked and both Yas and Nitish laughed. "Thank you for not letting us down." Yas said with a genuine conviction in his voice. Harsh smiled and his eyes spoke 'aap ke liye to kuch bhi.' Yas knew that look all to well. The same look he'd given Rohit bhaiya many times.

"Tera boyfriend kaha hai?" Yas turned and asked Nitish. He rolled his eyes knowing Yas was referring to Venky and said, "Mera bestfriend dressing room mein Manish bhaiya ke sath hai."

Yas sighed, "Aur Rinku?" he asked worried about the boy since he wasn't having the best time. "Wo Raman ke sath hai." Harshit said.

"Chal humlog jake dekhte hai." Nitish beckoned Yas towards the dressing room. Before entering they stopped in the dugout. Amidst the purple there was one noticeable blue jersey. Rohit Bhaiya.

Yas's eyes lit up. Manish teased Rohit, "Look your child is here." Ro turned around to see Yas smiling the brightest. He got up and hugged Yas and shook hands with Nitish. "Condratulations bachha. I am so proud of you." And if Yas had a tail he would have wagged it non stop.

"You stay here I'll check up on him." Nitish said. "No. Wait you go I'll be there very soon." Yas said and Nitish left.

"Where did he go?" Ro asked confused. Usually Yas waved off everything while Ro was there. "Actually we were about to check on Rinku. He's not been doing well recently and the worst part is he is not opening up. I'll need to have a talk with him."

Ro felt a weird feeling in his chest. "Arrey aap chodo na. Lets go inside." They went inside and Ro said, "You're doing great as a captain. Lot of bold decisions tonight. Using Chakravarty instead of Narine, giving Harshit the last over even when he was hit for a lot of runs. It takes guts to be brave like that Yas."

"Taking decisions on spot and backing the players." Yas gave a small laugh "I've learnt it from the best I guess." Before Ro could say anything Angkrish came running towards them.

"Bhaiyaa" he called out to Yas. "Bhaiya you promised to play video games with me after the match." he complained. "I know Angky but I am a little busy now." Yas said softly. Angky looked at Ro and greeted him. Then he turned to Yas and said, "Ok fine after you're done with Rohit bhaiya."

"I also have to talk to Rinku, bachha. Y'know he needs someone right now. Lets do something, I will share the room with you tonight. Happy?" He asked and Angky flashed a smile and showed a thumbs up and ran away.

Ro raised his eyebrows, "Bhaiya and all?" Yas smiled and said, "Coming back this year is so different. Angky and Salt had their first matches under me. It feels different. But y'know I'm loving this a lot."

Ro felt that same turn in his stomach. "Chalo bhaiya. You wait for me infront of Rinku's room. Once I'm done I can fully talk to you." Yas said and Ro followed.

~~~~

As Ro was standing infront of Rinku's room he heard how Yas was speaking to him. His tone completely different and his arm slung around Rinku. It was clear that boy felt comfortable around Yas.

Ro never thought Yas was capable of being this mature. Eventhough Rah had warned him after the first match at Kolkata. In his exact words, 'Mark my words, Bhaiya the unthinkable has happened. Your little brat is a grown up now.'

Eventhough he had brushed it off but now seeing it he knew it was true. The boy who had cried to Rohit as he missed DC was now joined to KKR by heart. That boy had now grown up.

Ro was thinking all this when he saw Yas hug Rinku and come out of the room to him. Ro smiled and Yas asked, "Kya hua?"

Ro gave out a dry laughter and said, "Even you?" Yas looked confused, "What?" "Even you are growing up."

"No I'm not." Yas said. "It is true Yas dont deny it. I see you with Angkrish and Rinku. I was once there to Yas." Ro said.

"Firstly Rinku is predominantly Nitish and Venky's and Angky yeah maybe he is mine but I'm still a kid to you." Yas said making Ro laugh. "What?" Yas asked looking offended and Ro pulled him in for a hug.

"Bhaiya?"

"Hmm?"

"Me growing up is the last thing you need to worry about."

~~~~

A/n : This team 💜💛💜💛