Introduction

Welcome to my Book promoting platform where I will be sharing tips and tricks to help authors get more attention on their books.

I may be new to this, but I am excited to share this journey with you.

Please be patient with me as I navigate through this process, and feel free to offer any feedback or suggestions along the way.

Payments
1. Follow my account
2. Shout out my book to as many people as you can, preferably on your message board
3. Word of mouth promotion also works
4. Vote on each chapter
5. Tag seven people in each form

I know this may seem like a lot, but these are the necessary steps to create a successful book club. I hope you will join me on this exciting journey.

Rules and Guidelines

1. Respect one another - Any disrespectful behavior towards other members will not be tolerated and may result in removal from the community.

2. Only submit one form at a time - To make it fair for everyone, please only submit one book at a time for consideration.

3. Follow the rules - If you do not follow the guidelines, your book may not be accepted into the community.

4. Be patient - Remember that the admin has a life outside of the community and may take time to respond. Please do not rush or pressure them.

5. No fighting - Any disputes between members will result in immediate removal and potential banning from future events.

This is not necessarily a rule but it's still important

6. Enjoy the community - Remember to have fun and engage with other members in a respectful and positive manner.

Have a wonderful day and please do not post your form on this chapter