WEDDING !❤️

Most awaited chapter is here Guys!
Aditya and Misha marriage is finally happening !✨❤️
Chapter is still not Re-edited so please galti galti maaf ko dil ko saaf karo 🎀
Love you!

Marriage horhi h guys ! Ab pyaar? 💋😳
Nhi pehle drama 🙃😉

Target diya h is bar nhi hua pura so no updates I'm sorry!❤️

————————————————————————
Singhanias mansion was decorated like a bride. There was a rush throughout the house. Singhanias were the headlines of big newspapers of India for the last one week.
And why not, the news of the second marriage of the CEO of the Singhanias Industries was spreading among the people.

Although Singhania tried very hard that the news of marriage should not reach many people, and from "Singhania" I meant Aditya Aditya does not want the news of his marriage to be spread too much in advance because he did not want Misa to become the new gossip topic of the media and neither was he able to accept that he was getting married for the second time and perhaps this was the reason why he was not ready to except this reality. And was running away from that but no one has come before Gods wish till date and God wanted that the news of marriage should be known to everyone and this is what happened.
The picture of the upcoming booking list of Hyatt Juhu Banquet where our Aditya and Misa are getting married got viral.

And then that happened which Aditya did not wanted, crowd started gathering in front of Singhanias Industries and other big industries of Singhanias, crowd of media started gathering in front of Singhaniad Mansion, questions started appearing in big newspapers every day.

"Is ADITYA SINGHANIA getting married again?"
.

.
"Are wo going to soon hear wedding bells in Singhania mansion"
.
.

"Is AAHANA going to get a second mother"?
.
.
"Who is the lucky girl that is going to be bride of our Aditya Singhania"
.
.
"IS THAT GIRL GOONA BE LUCKY OR UNLUCKY AS SHE IS GOING TO GET MARRIED TO ADITYA SINGHANIA THE DEVIL OF BUSINESS WORLD"
.
.
"Does Aditya Singhania falling in love again"

And many more!

So the Singhanias were left with no option but to accept it, so Singhania got the article published in the top 3 newspaper brands of India in which the facts related to the marriage were clearly written and it was clearly accepted that yes, Aditya Singhania is getting married. on coming Sunday

It was also written in the article that information related to the identity of the bride will not be disclosed yet, nor will her name or photo be revealed. This was done by Singhania because Aditya did not wanted people to know about Misha and for sure Misha would face problems because if people came to know that Misha is Aditya Singhania's future wife, then Misha's personal life would be affected. She will face a lot of problems, there will be unlimited crowd in her hospital and she will be bombarded with nonsense questions.

Singhanias have clearly told the media that Aditya's wedding should not be covered and if anyone tries, their brand name will be removed from the industry overnight.

So today, after keeping all the drama and media away, Aditya and Misha were getting married at Hyatt Juhu.

————————————————————————
MISHA'S POV