chapter 1

When two heart want each other. Why it got separate by destiny .Is it fate or destiny that they got separate from each other despite them loving each other. 

"Liming, don't wake up too late .Go and take rest " shouted liming mom by standing at the door of the room . 
             Liming who was writing at his dairy looked at his mom with smile at his face. His mother has got old with wrinkle at her face but still very beautiful as ever . After looking at his mom for sometime he feel guilty for not caring at her at that age of her life.        " Mom , don't get angry I will write for a little bit and then I will take rest . Beside I have slept whole day. "
            Liming mom who listened this shake her head and went from there to have some rest.

In the diary
    Today is like a normal day . I sleep ,wake up , eat , get treatment ,eat and iam going to sleep again. Heart take care of me for whole day and now he has gone home to rest  . I feel very guilty for him . Now I am with him but what will happen if one day I will be gone ? Would heart can take it or not . Honestly I don't want him to be sad. I want him to find someone else better who will take care of him . That person will understand him like me or even better who will held his hand  when he needed comforts . Someone who would      love him as much as me or even more than me. Someone who would love to learn to communicate with him and even knows or learn sign language for him. 

            A drop of tear fell from his eyes while writing it but again he keeps on writing it.

                "Heart , after I will go . Please find someone else who will stay with u forever . Someone who wouldn't leave like me . Someone not as coward as me. Someone who will keep their promise. Please don't be sad by remembering me . Please be happy that we have a very good memories that we got to make with each other. "

Liming smiled slightly when he remember his past with heart . Even though they have a lot of memories but it will always emerged in his heart. 
                Once they went to music festival where a lot of music was being played at speaker . Heart looked everywhere with his curious gaze but when his gaze landed at liming which immediately turned soft indicating the love for him from his eyes .
                Liming smiled slightly at him and intertwined his hand with heart . After sometime liming placed heart hand at speaker and tell him in sign language to feel the song .
                 When heart starts to feel the song he looked at liming with curious gaze and liming explained the song to him .
          Then liming and heart explore the festival like that enjoying with each other .
          Liming smiled faintly remembering his small memory with heart . Slowly liming close his eye to sleep and start a new day for tomorrow.  

Thank you