Dont Break My Heart, My Daddy Is A Mafia Boss

"Leon, there's something I need to tell you."
Leon gave Jacob, his boyfriend of 2 years, a confused look.

"Sure, but first do you want me to serve you dinner? You've been out all day you must be hungry by now."
Jacob seemed nervous as he paced a little.

"Uh no, it's fine. Umm..uh..you see..uh..."

"Jacob, are you okay? You're worrying me. Did something happen at the office?"
Jacob sighed.

"I...I haven't been..completely honest with you."
Jacob didn't dare to look at Leon's face.

"Oh, well if something is bothering you, you know it's always best for us to have a conversation about that matter."
Leon walked to his boyfriend and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"What's wrong, love? You look pale. Are you not feeling well?"
Jacob removed Leon's hand from his shoulder.

"Listen, you know I've always loved you. You're everything I could ever ask for. I mean you're beautiful, kind, an amazing cook, you're just perfect. But....i don't think I'm perfect for you."

"Eh? What do you mean?"
Jacob rubbed his temple.

"You picked me up from the streets and took care of me. Hell we even live in this beautiful mansion. I'm thankful for that. But....I've been...seeing someone"
Leon's heart began to sped up as he sat down.

"Seeing someone? Like for work?"

"No...umm as in...we've been seeing each other and...have been sleeping together."
Leon couldn't believe it he didn't want to believe it.

"Oh, so that's why you've been coming home late because you've been having a sleepover."
Jacob pulled his hair back.

"No baby, what I mean is....I've been cheating on you with my secretary, Rachelle."
Leon's face changed to a sad expression.

"Well...that can't be true. You...you promised that we would grow old together."
Jacob kneeled down in front of him and held his hands.

"I know my love, but....i just...I couldn't control myself. Holding a woman is so much different than holding a man. You have to understand that....haaa...I just can't be with you anymore."
Leon began to shed tears.

"So..I'm the problem? Because I'm a man? Why did you ask me out if you didn't like men?"

"You were my only exception. But as time went on I realized that..I want a family. Kids of my own. And you're not the problem well It's just ....haaa please understand that I want my own family."
Leon removed Jacob's hands from his.

"If you no longer loved me I'd prefer you just tell me and break up with me and not cheat on me."

"I know baby, I just didn't want to hurt you."

"Knowing you cheated while we were still together hurts even more...please just...leave. I need time to think."
Jacob nodded as he stood up.

"I'm sorry, Leon."
Jacob grabbed his book bag and left the house while Leon broke down in tears.

"Haaaa...oh how I miss my prince. Look at him. He used to be so small enough for me to hold him."
Jiskar held a photo album of Leon as he showed it off to his right hand man, Dan.

"Hm, he sure has grown up to be beautiful."
Jiskar agreed with Dan as he closed the album.

"I don't understand how he left home to live with some...jerk. I mean I gave him a mansion for him not that piece of shit. Haaa but he seemed so happy I just couldn't refuse him."
Jiskar looked at the man in front of him that was all bruised up as he leaned in and showed a picture of Leon to him.