My Triplets

Julius "Jew-lee-us"- Alpha
Lucian "Loo- see- ahn" - Omega
Adi "Ah- dee"- Omega
Loui " Loo- eee" - Omega

*JULIUS*

Alphas are portrayed to be strong intelligent leaders. They are individuals that are looked up to, individuals that people envy. They go to private rich schools to succeed in life. They're born rich or they become rich.

Unfortunately the universe decided to pick me to live a miserable life. Both of my parents are betas so when I was born they were thrilled, they thought I was the answer to all their problems.

When I was thirteen my parents divorced. I always blamed myself for it. As soon as I turned eighteen I left my mom's house and rented out an apartment. I always told myself  'why was I born an Alpha and act the opposite?'

I'm not built with muscles, I'm dumb as fuck, I'm hella slow and I can't even pull a single omega! Apparently I'm a slow bloomer and haven't released my pheromones yet. I can't even sense an omega's scent.  Haven't even had my rut.

I'm a part timer at a gas station and also at a grocery store. Thankfully I've got a good amount of money saved up. I want to be able to pay the bills so I usually eat cup noodles.

I bet I'm the only 23 year old Alpha that's barely making it in life. Well, it doesn't matter as long as I got my own place it's fine by me.

—————— 8 A.M.

BZZZ BZZZ BZZZ

Ugh, why on my day off! I picked up my phone and answered.

"Hellooo!"

"Hey honey! I know this is going to be sudden but your brothers are eighteen and they miss you and well it's summer and it's not like you're going to school—"

"Mom! Get to the point."

"They are staying with you for the summer! Isn't that great!"

Well that most certainly woke me the heck up.

"What do you mean!?! Mom! I live in a one room apartment! How am I—"

She has lost her mind.

"I'm sure you'll figure it out! Besides George and I are going on a trip for the whole summer and the boys said they wanted to stay with you. Come on it'll be fun! They adore you and just want to bond with you again."

This has to be a joke.

"Mom....haaa...fine."

"Oh good! Thank you baby! They should be getting there in about three hours!"

I hung up and sigh. Mom got remarried with a guy named George who already had three sons. I met them when I was fifteen and they were ten. Yeah they, because they're triplets.

At first they were pretty adorable and fun to be around since I was an only child for a while. They became super clingy, following me everywhere, copying everything I did it eventually got annoying. When I moved out they were pretty upset and I honestly felt bad but I needed a place of my own. We didn't even keep contact with one another which I was okay with but now it'll just be a bit awkward.
I don't even know how they look like now.

Well, there goes my beauty sleep. I got up and got ready. I cleaned the house which took an hour. Yes, I'm a messy person I had shit lying around everywhere. I went to the grocery store to buy some actual food and snacks. I feel like this summer is going to go very slow.

Once I got home I organized everything trying to make it look nice. I gotta be an example to them as an older brother.
Good thing the bed is big enough for two and I got an extra mattress so it should work.