My Triplets 2

-smut
*JULIUS*

Adi was sitting in a submissive position as his thighs shifted. God he looks sexy. I never knew an omega's pheromones could smell so good I feel like I'm drowning.

"I-I'm scared... it's hot..I feel tingly down there."
I gulped. I can do this it may be my first time but I got to help him out.

"Lay on your back."
My cock feels like it's about to burst!
I leaned in tracing my lips to his forehead down to his lips. His lips were so nice and soft. I pushed my tongue inside his hot mouth. I made sure to taste every corner.

"Haa~ ah~ I like kissing."
He's so cute!
Now, I got two choices; go straight to the point or risk getting caught by taking it slow. Honestly, I would rather take my time and taste every part of him. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how long the other two are going to take from shopping but I don't think it'll be a good idea to get caught.

"I'll try to make it quick but enjoyable at the same time."
I don't even think he understood what I just said he looks like he's in a daze. I removed his shirt and he immediately covered his chest. Adorable.

"I'm embarrassed~"
Even though he's in heat he's still shy.
I held his hands and removed them from his chest while leaning in to suck those tempting nipples.

"Ah~ ngh~"
I would sometimes nibble on them making him wince.
I leaned back to remove his pants and boxers. His boxers were soaked I couldn't help but take sniff at them. It's not weird if they smell good.
His ass looked so wet that my dick could easily slide in.
As much as I want to go down on him I have to make this quick before the others get here.

I licked three of my fingers and entered one inside him.

"Ah! Ooh~"
It feels hot and soft. I entered the other two fingers inside making him squirm and moan. Music to my ears. It feels nice playing with his ass, if only I had more time.
I pulled down my pants along with my boxers, revealing my hard on.

"No...Julius~ it won't fit...haa~"

"This is the only way I can help you."
I positioned myself on his entrance and rubbed it. Each time I would rub, it felt like his hole kept kissing the tip of my cock. I began to push it in slowly. His hole kept sucking me in.
Once I was fully in I stayed still.

"I feel...full~"
I kissed his lips as I slowly began to thrust.

"Mng~! Hnn!"
It feels so fucking good.
I sped up. His face was red with tears running down his cheek. His cute cock was leaking like crazy. As soon as I touched his cock he came.

"Ahh! Nghhh! Haa~ d-did I pee?!"
That made me chuckle.

"Don't worry it's not pee. It's cum."
I scoop some with my finger and showed him.

"Oooh.."
I grinned as I licked my finger making him gasp.

"Th-That's dirty!"

"Tasty."
His reaction was priceless.
I want to find that sweet spot that hiding inside him. Come on where is it,

"Aghahh! There! Ahh!"
Found it. I constantly hit that spot making him go to heaven each time I thrust.

"Cum—"
Haha he's so adorable.
I leaned in sucking his nipples as I continued to thrust. He wrapped his arms around my head making his moans sound closer.
Each time I thrust all I hear are wet slaps and damn is it hot. I looked up at him and kissed his beauty mark under his right eye. I've noticed they all have a beauty mark on their faces. Adi, under his right eye, Lucian, on his upper lip on the right side and Loui, on his nasal bridge.