Devoured

༻Shit I just realize that the name "Lusion" is kinda the same as "Lucian" from My Triplets welp too lazy to change it lol y'all can change the name if you want. I'm just so creative with names (not)༺

•Beastmen
•MxB
•Mates
•Human

-Tiger Beast: Azrahel ( Ahzz-Rah-hell)
-Human: Lusion (Loo-see-uhn)

In a world with two different breeds.A world where Mother Nature  has done her best to keep the world at peace. The two breeds that rule this world are beasts and humans.

Humans, the norm. The typical type that is usually found anywhere. Humans are here to live in a carefree lifestyle.

Beast, vicious creatures that as well roam the Earth. They are shown as predators of men kind. The "beasts" have the form of a human body but with fur and animal characteristics. Humans fear them for they think the beasts will kill them.

For generations the two types have lived in a separate style. For they could not get along. On the west side are the humans on the east side are the beasts.

In today's society, segregation still stands. Although there are protests to become equal and live in peace.

On the beast side there lives a mighty tiger, a tiger that rules the rest of his kind.
The King of the beast is named Azrahel. Many humans are afraid of him. No human is allowed to cross the beast territory. The same goes with the beasts , no beast is allowed on the human side.

Lusion  a beautiful and perfect 21 year old boy who lives in a small village, that is just trying to live his life to the fullest.

The story begins with Lusion...

꧁꧂

Lusion is know as a kind and heart warming person who is always happy to help others.
Every morning he wakes up early to bake his famous apple and berry pie and other foods to sell at the market.

"Good morning Mr. Seymor, are going to be having the usual?"
Mr. Seymor was a forty eight year old man who always bought from Lusion every Monday morning.

"Yes please. You know my wife and I love your pastry."
Lusion packed two berry pies and one apple pie and handed it to him which was exchanged into a few gold coins.

" Thank you! You have a good day."
As usual his sell ended successfully as he headed back home to rest.
He's been alone since he was thirteen. He lost his parents and stayed at an orphanage until her turned eighteen. He built his own cottage like home and made sure to live a comfortable life.

Knock knock

Lusion stood up and opened the door revealing his friend of four years, Rylan. He met him when he was in search of a human. Rylan helped him built his home and everything inside it. Lusion has always cared for Rylan without him he would've never found a home.

"I've missed you."
Lusion went on his tip toes to hug him. Rylan was a six foot tall man with dark brown hair and dark eyes with tan skin. While Lusion was quite the opposite, with the height of five-five and blonde hair with light blue eyes with pale skin.

"Did you just get back?"
Lusion asked as he invited him in.

"Yup, I made sure to see you first. Here I brought you some deer meat."
Rylan and his team go hunting for several days to bring back goods to the village.

"Thank you. Did you get enough for everyone?"
Rylan chuckled he knew Lusion always thought of others.

"Of course, which is why It took a bit longer. We cut pieces of meat and made sure everyone got some"
The village consisted of 45 people.