Devoured 5

It's been two days since the incident. Two days, Lusion has been locked inside the master bedroom to think of everything that has happened. Azrahel has given him his space.

'I've lost everything. I lost my home, my friends, and my lover. Everything is just...gone. What am I suppose to do now? What would Rylan want me to do?'

"Sire, I'm sure he'll be okay. He just needs some time alone."
Gerina said as Azrahel paced back and forth.

"I just...want him so bad. Just sleeping in separate beds makes me uneasy. I want us to spend time together."

"Well Sire—oh! Hello Luna, how are you feeling?"
Azrahel turned around and smiled seeing his mate finally leaving the bedroom.
Azrahel wanted to hug him but stopped himself.

"........ I've decided to move away from the past and focus on the present."

"That's great baby! I know you've been through a lot but moving on is always the best option."

"Which is why I've decided something."
Azrahel wasn't sure if he was going to like what his mate was going to say next.

"I want to go to school."

"Huh?"
Azrahel did not expect that.

"Um...okay! Of course! I know a great teacher that can teach—"

"Not home school...I would like to go to a public one. I want to understand this new life better and in order to do so, I must comprehended it better."

"But...baby it's not necessary to go to a public school when you can just stay home and learn the same thing. What are you wanting to study?"

"I've always wanted to be a teacher."
Azrahel sighed.

'Ugh, I thought that once he figured out to move on from his past, everything would be great! But if I tell him no he'll avoid me but if I say yes then we won't have time to be together!'
Azrahel wasn't sure what to do.

"Aren't you afraid of the other beasts? They'll judge you, you'll be different from them."
Lusion looked down and sighed.

"I know, but I still want to try."
Azrahel rubbed his temple as he let out a sigh.

"Fine, but under one condition. We will sleep on the same bed."
Of course Azrahel wanted to say more such as;

' Have you underneath me as I fuck your tight little hole. Fill you up with my cum that it'll drip out. How I would love to see you choke on my cock. Fuck why didn't I say to mate with him! This was my one and only chance!"

Lusion stayed quiet for a few seconds.

"Alright..."
Azrahel nodded and looked at the time.

"I'll go ahead and go to the university and have you signed up. For now stay here. You're not allowed to step outside, understand"

Lusion just gave him a glare as Azrahel's eye twitch from not hearing a proper answer, he decided to let it slide since he didn't want to start a new argument.

Minutes later Azrahel arrived at the Deans office.

"Oh! Your majesty! Welcome!"
The elderly tiger stood and bowed.

"I'm here to register my mate."
The Dean seemed surprised.

"Oh, uh the human?"
Azrahel immediately growled and pushed the Dean.

"Is that a problem?"

"N-no! S-sire! Ab-Absolutely not! It'll be an honor to have your mate attend our university!"