my precious red

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ i repeat, do not read if you are uncomfortable with these type things. I recommend getting off from this oneshot if you haven't read the tws.

"Ji, you know that was a mistake. I was drunk."

He kept quiet. Drunk? He said.. It was such a stupid excuse and both of the males knew that it wouldn't make him relax.

"Is that your only excuse?" The boy answered rather colder than he usually was. Even though his older boyfriend had a worried look on his face, in truth he wouldn't care less if Jisung already found out. It was about time.

Minho groaned and took a seat to one of the chairs that were perfectly set up around the round kitchen table. Jisung just kept blankly staring at the carpet below his feet. What else was he supposed to do? Apologise for seeing his boyfriend naked with a girl? Ridiculous.

"What do you expect me to say then? Gosh, you're literally such an imbecile."

That's where things took a turn. All Jisung could see was that red colour that ruined everything in his life. But it was too late now, wasn't it?

The younger one finally shot up from the couch and walked towards the seat Minho had taken just minutes ago. Minho continued staring at him with that disgusted look which terrified Jisung all the time.

"I'm an imbecile, for what? Just look at yourself. You're the imbecile." He spat out. Minho scoffed and stood up, sending the chair flying towards the kitchen counter. He turned his back to leave but before he could Jisung grabbed him by the back of his throat and slammed him against the fridge that shook from the aggression.

"What the fuck? Get off."

"No."

Silence filled in the room as the two males stared at each other. Jisung finally shoved his hands off the other and walked in a different direction. When he returned, a small blade shone between his fingers. Minho started to get scared thinking that Jisung was just joking around but it obviously didn't seem like a silly little joke at all.

With that, Jisung tackled his boyfriend down on the ground and strangled his lap with his own legs making him struggle.

"You shouldn't have started things with me, you fucker.." The younger one grunted as he ran the sharp tip along Minho's jawline, making him yell out in pain.

The sight of his lover's red paint dripping down his neck made his eyes twitch in sick pleasure. He leaned in and licked the droplet of the sweet iron liquid in satisfaction. Minho just froze in shock. This guy was absolutely insane and god knows if he'll even come out alive from here.

"look at me." Jisung spat out making Minho look at him. He giggled maniacally and climbed off Minho's lap to open a small drawer. There were only two things that he took out, handcuffs. And a key that was probably attached to them.

"W-what the fuck!? You're crazy!"

Jisung sighs out softly and sits down next to his boyfriend once again just to grab his wrists and tightly get them into the handcuffs with purple fur on them.

"you'll see how crazy I am."

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ torture, knives, blades, blood, gore, suicide & character death.

Jisung drags Minho down to his basement and locks the door behind them securely. Minho just looks around as the horrendous smell fills his nose. It smells like burning flesh, blood and evaporating bodies in here. It was terrifying.

"I never knew I'd use these on you, you know? What a coincidence." His voice sounds absolutely different. Like if that precious little innocence disappeared just with a twist.