Chapter : 08

Taehyung returned to the house in the afternoon. Since Tae wasn't at home all day, Jungkook had a great day. Jungkook has been doing everything from cleaning Tae's room to washing his clothes throughout the day. All the necessary things are taken out of the luggage and arranged close to his hand so that he don't have to call Jungkook to his room again and again..but who listens to whom Tae entered the house and started calling Jungkook before going to his own room.

---" Jungkook...Jungkook.

Jungkook heard the calls but didn't answer. Taehyung cleared his throat before again saying,

---" Where is the queen Jungkook? Can't he hear me calling his name?

Jungkook was in the kitchen but hearing the calls he approached Tae and said with annoyance,

---" What happened? Why are you screaming like a cow?

---" What did you say?

Hearing Taehyung's unsure question, Jungkook muttered to himself,

---" As soon as he got in the home, he started again..(whispering)

But however Tae heard it anyways and said with rage,

---' Your courage seems to have increased, Jungkookie..

---" Speak politely, hyung. Many relatives are at home, have you seen how everyone is looking at us?

---" I don't understand from where you get the courage to give me lectures? Let's go to my room.

Saying the words, Taehyung started pulling Jungkook by holding his wrist who screamed while getting dragged by Tae,

---" What is happening..? What others will think about us. Let go of my hand, please hyungie.

But Jungkook's words didn't reach Tae's ears who dragged Jungkook and went to his room without caring about the relatives who were in the livingroom.

MEANWHILE,

Everyone sitting in the livingroom looked surprised. There is Jennie, Jisoo and Rose among all of the guests. Seeing the scene of Taehyung dragging Jungkook as soon as he returns, Jennie said,

---" Elder uncle organized so many things and so many omegas for nothing cause I bet that Tae oppa won't even look back at anyone other than Kookie, marry is far away. Jisoo unnie, what do you think?

Hearing the words, Jisoo replied with agreed voice,

---" You are right, I have also repeatedly forbidden mom not to bring the omegas with their families like this. I said first talk to oppa, he won't like anyone and will get angry but who listens to whom. Mom's idea is that oppa will like someone from here.

---" But I think Tae oppa loves Kookie, didn't you see, he can't even live for a minute without seeing Jungkookie.

Jisoo and Rose agreed with Jennie's opinion and then Jisoo said absent mindedly,

---" Hmm, oppa has changed in everything, but this one thing has not changed even a bit. It is still the same for Jungkook as he was in childhood. Desperate..!!

~~

On the other side, Taehyung came to the room and threw Jungkook on the bed. Jungkook's tolerance limit has been reached to its edge so he said in an angry voice,

---" Would you please tell me about your problem with me, hyungie?

---" The problem is not mine, it's yours. Even not one or two.. how many will you listen to?

Taehyung's indirect reply anger Jungkook even more, so he again said with the previous tone,

---" What's wrong with you? I can't take your this behaviour anymore. Don't forget I am not young anymore. I have grown up now. You can't behave with me like this.