❤️𝐻𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃❤️ (+18)

(WARNING: Sexual content, +18, swearing and boy x boy. if you feel uncomfortable with this, I then suggest you don't read this)

After their marriage. Johnny and James had went out to their honeymoon for 2 months. Johnny asked Michael to take care of Mimi and Ashley while they're gone.

They arrive to their honeymoon finally after a 1 hour drive. they pull over and grabbed their stuff from the back seat. Johnny and James walk inside to see how nice and beautiful their house was.

"It's so wonderful" Johnny said with a blush coming. James smiled, he loved how nice his husband's blush was. Johnny smiled back. "Let's go inside" Johnny was about to walk inside. but James stopped him. he grabbed him and lift him up. "Is this, totally necessary?" Johnny asked blushing more. James smirked. "Not at all my love"

James kicked the door open and closed it. he puts Johnny down and they saw the living room very beautiful.

"I never knew the honeymoon would be this fancy" Johnny said. the candles were shining in his eyes. James smiled. "Let's look at the room shall we?" James grabbed Johnny and once again lift him up and carried to find the bedroom. "Stop it James" Johnny chuckled in James's chest. He chuckled back while trying to find the bedroom.

After looking around, they finally found it. James walked in and laid Johnny on the bed. James walks back and locked the door. "What's up?" Johnny asked a bit nervous blushing. James smiled and crawled into Johnny's chest. "James..." Johnny almost made a moan noise.

"Hm?" James looked down at him. he saw how pretty his lips looked. "Can I taste your lips?" James asked. Johnny's face surprised but smiled. "Go ahead honey..." Johnny pulled James and kissed him first. James pinned Johnny into the bed,

They started moaning as they got closer and closer. their drooling went down to the bed. their tongue separated and back together at the same time. "J-James~" Johnny moans his name. he enjoyed his husband's company.

"Johnny~" James broke the kiss and went down to Johnny's neck. he didn't give him a warning. he quickly bites and started sucking Johnny's left neck. "Ahh!~" Johnny moans loud. moving his legs and body around. James pinned him down.

J-James!~" Johnny almost made a whimper sound. James did hear that. he smirked even more. he decided to wait for the moment. he just continued bitting and kissing around Johnny's neck.

James looked down and pulled half of Johnny's shirt up. "Do you mind?" James asked. Johnny rubbed his cheek. "Go ahead baby, I'm all yours" Johnny moans. James smiled. he fully lifted up Johnny's shirt. He rubbed his stomach for a few minutes before started kissing and sucking it. "Hmmm... oh James" Johnny moans louder.

James continues to for a few minutes before going down and pulling down Johnny's pants. "This may hurt darling..." James started sucking, kissing and biting the legs hard. Johnny whimpers and moans loud. "Ahhh!~ oh James.." Johnny moans and moans.

James stopped and kissed Johnny one last time before getting into the good part. He undoes his pants and Johnny's too. their boxers reveal. James lead on top of Johnny.

"Ready?" He asked. Johnny nodded and held James's shoulders. James closed his eyes. he pushed himself in with a pain. Johnny and James yelped in pain. With that, James slowly began to thrust. Johnny started whimpering and moaning while holding James close.

"J-James..." Johnny moans his name. "Johnny..." James started thrusting fast now. "Ah!~ Ah!~ Ah!~ Ahhh~~" Johnny moans and moans. "Sh-shit Johnny..." James started whimpering while sweating.

"H-harder James..!" Johnny bagged. James nodded and went faster thrusting. "Ah! Fuck!" Johnny held the bedsheets tightly. "James!~" Johnny whimpers louder. James started whimpering along with him.

"F-fuck sakes Johnny!" James whimpers louder. "Ahhahh!~~~" Johnny's eyes started watering up. He loved this but it hurt a bit. "SHIT!~" James whimpers loud.

"J-Johnny, I'm gonna..." James gave Johnny a warning before releasing himself out of Johnny. they shouted in pain with James collapsing on Johnny. they breath hard, they were sweating from the shit they did.

"Feel better?' James asked while breathing. "Y-yes honey..." Johnny gave a smile. James flops beside Johnny. he snuggles into his chest. with them started to fall asleep together. "I love you forever honey..." James kissed Johnny's face.

"I love you too handsome..." Johnny closed his eyes. he fall asleep along with James. dreaming about their honeymoon fun for the next 2 months.