I'm sorry if I... ( made into a story)

I came home with this sexy biker last night and got my brains fucked out multiple times. 

when I woke this morning I slipped on my shirt an his boxer before I went to freshen up when I heard crying so I followed the sound to a nursery and I slipped in picked the beautiful baby boy up and carefully took him to the changing table where I cleaned his butt. but he was still crying so without think of how the sexy man will feel of me doing this I sat down in the glider unclasped my cami and laid the baby boy at my breast.

He latched on no trouble and laid his little hand on my tit.

"I see you've met my Abel" 

I looked up and seen sexy.

"Yeah I heard him crying so I came to see what was wrong, I changed his butt and I'm nurturing him." I say

 he walks in and smiled

"I'm sorry if I'm over stepping any boundaries or this makes you mad. I really didnt think I just done it" I say

he tilted my head up and brushed his thumb along my lip. I opened my mouth and he slipped his thumb in my mouth and I suckled on it.

"don't apologize. I and glad you did this. and if you want you can keep doing it" he says

I hummed around his finger before opening my mouth.

"can I keep fucking your too?" I asked

he chuckled a bit before he nodded then guided my head to his cock. I latched on and suckled his cock while breastfeeding his son.

"we'll marry once he is done and I'll breed you so full you'll nearly be stupid and nothing but a breeding cum slut for daddy" he says as he fists my hair and fucks my throat. using me in ways I fucking love and enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________

Story called " sex fein"