☆~𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒~☆

Jiminy Cricket and Brian "Q" Quinn had been at odds since the day they met. Jiminy was a star, he's well known for his role in Pinocchio but now he was a mere guest star on Impractical Jokers and he hated it. Meanwhile, Brian had been on the show since its debut and was thrilled with the elevated status of his already popular show but Jiminy really pushed his buttons. The two Personalities were like oil and water, clashing at every turn. Despite the constant sparring, there was something in the way they looked at eachother, the other Jokers noticed it more than Jiminy and Q.

Jiminy Signed, he was in his hotel room, drinking whiskey. "Not one Soul respects thou liketh those gents hath before." Jiminy muttered, exhausted. He was about to take another sip of whiskey when there was a knock at the door. He opened it to see Q, who had his arms crossed with an annoyed expression. "What doth thee Wanteth?" Jiminy adjusted his nuts and took another sip of whiskey, feeling a slight buzz. Q rolled his eyes, "We're supposed to be filming soon, what are you doing?" Jiminy had a deadpanned look as he leaned against the door frame. "Thee talketh too much. Thee shouldst beest silenced." Q was quick to respond "Okay, then make me. Exactly, so- "he was cut off by a Sloppy yet somewhat passionate kiss, much to Q's disappointment, the kiss didn't last long and it left him longing for more. He completely forgot about the show as his face flushed bright red.

"Eft to filmeth then?" asked Jiminy, walking past Q and out the room, heading to their filming location. Q stands there for a moment, stunned by what had happened, before following him.
"Wait up! Hold on a second!" Jiminy stops with an annoyed sigh. "What is't?" Q reaches him, catching his breath from the 10 step jog, "Why'd you do that?" he asked, not angrily, just curious. "Doth what?" Jiminy quipped. "You - nevermind, let's just go."

When they arrived, they caught up with the other jokers, acting as if nothing ever happened. But Q couldn't stop thinking about it, it was constantly in the back of his mind. The feeling of his chapped lips, the roughness, the passion, He craved more. Q was like an addict and Jiminy the drug. He so badly wants to push these feelings down, to bottle them up and send them away, to pretend they were never there to begin with. But they keep spilling out, seeping quietly through all the walls he's tried to build, creeping through the cracks of his facade, refusing to stop tormenting him, he desperately tried to keep filming like normal but his eyes kept wandering to Jiminy's lips, hoping, praying for another kiss.

"You okay, man?" Sal asked, his voice zesty as always. "yeah, I'm good, just tired." We were almost done Murrs bit, if he fails this challenge, then he's getting a public prostate exam which is funny but not on his mind at that moment. He hated Jiminy, he hated his old fashioned clothes, the way he talks like Shakespeare, he hated him for making him feel this way, he hated him...right?