chapter -19

Suddenly, they heard a noise coming from a different direction. Both Yoongi and Jungkook turned to see...
But thier is nothing

The air crackled with static,Jungkook, eyes wide with disbelief, stared at the empty space where the dragon had been moments ago.

Jungkook: 'It... it just vanished,'
he shutter, his voice trembling.

Yoongi, his face twisted with frustration, clenched his fists.

Yoongi :  'No, it didn't vanish. It can't be happen.The noise… it was a distraction,”
'he growled, his voice low and dangerous.

A booming voice, ancient and terrifying, echoed through their surroundings

Dragon : Fool! You think you can hold me?', I'm just mere player to distract you two to escape jimin. How clueless ur.....

The dragon words made sense in yoongi and jungkook brains.

It stood on a towering tree,dragon spread its wings and took to the air, disappearing into the swirling clouds above.

Yoonkook stood their dumbfounded,they lost ettiquite book ,red stone on that this dragon fooled them☠️

Yoongi and Jungkook returned to the castle with heavy hearts after the battle.

Yoongi: 'I can't believe they would do this to us,'

Yoongi lamented.

Jungkook: I know,'I trusted them.

Yoongi: 'They betrayed our trust,'

'Jungkook : And they stole our magical book,' Jungkook said.

yoongi : I'm so furious I could spit,

Jungkook: Me too,I feel like I'm about to explode.'

Yoongi : 'We have to find them and get our book back,' Yoongi said.

Jungkook: I'm with you, hyung,'

Yoongi : 'We're going to make them pay for this,.

Jungkook: They're going to regret the day they crossed us.

Suddenly, Kai,came running towards Yoongi.

Kai : My majesty, the queen said you to come to  her chambers.'She is very angry.'

Yoongi's expression darkened.

Yoongi : I'll be right there,.

With a heavy heart, Yoongi turned and walked towards the queen's chambers. He hesitated for a moment before opening the door, knowing that he was about to face another battle.

As Yoongi pushed open the door, he was met with the stern gaze of the Queen Mother. Yoongi dropped to his knees before her.

Queen : Yoongi,'

the Queen Mother (Valeria) began, her voice cold,

Queen : 'you have deeply disappointed me.'

Yoongi : Mother, I apologize,I...'

Queen : No excuses!'( the Queen Mother interrupted) 'You have lost the Book of Etiquette and a priceless diamond. How could you be so reckless?I have treated as my own son and gave u responsibility.

Yoongi : I was distracted, Mother,' i..
Yoongi tried to explain. '

Queen: Distracted? By your own arrogance?'. 'You believe yourself above the laws of this kingdom.'

the Queen Mother scoffed.

Yoongi : No, Mother,. 'I...'
Yoongi protested.

Queen : Silence!'
the Queen Mother commanded.