|• INTIMACY OF EYES •| (CHP 11 :- "THE HIDDEN TRUTHS")

CHP 11 :- "THE HIDDEN TRUTHS"

"Ivani will go to College for her further studies in business I hope I'm clear"

Everyone looks at each other and Gayatri says.

"But beta she is your wife and she has to look after many chores of this house"

Ivani looks at rivaan continuously.

"This was my announcement, not a question, after completing her studies she will upgrade her event management company and can even help our company for managing various events."

Everyone looks at rivaan shockly.

"Am I Clear, and I am done, Ivani in my room right now"

And Rivaan stands up and left.

Ivani pov:- he is very supportive, i like it. Always wanted a husband like him, one side aarav always told me that there is no need for me to study whereas, Rivaan is supporting it seems he will soon change my perception for him.

Ivani says

"I will be back"

And ivani went inside her room.

"He is not here, where is he?"

And beside their bedroom it is Rivaan's home office and she sees him sitting on the armchair...

Rivaan says

"Come here"

And she sits on the table where his laptop and documents were there, rivaan says

"These are the forms fill it and give it to me"

She takes the forms and stands...

She saw a small feather stuck on Rivaan's hair..

She went closer to him and touched his hair and removed the feather and Rivaan grabs her hand and made her sit on his lap.

Both looking at eachother continuously and Rivaan says

"What you were doing with Aarav again when I said no to you?"

"When? I didn't meet him?"

"After i went inside the room before reception"

Flashback

After Rivaan left the room the makeup artist went outside to get her phone..

That's when Aarav came in the waiter's uniform and said...

"My love you have to be careful of the people around you"

"Hm"

And he hugged her and left..

Flashback ends