Chapter 47

"Kookie! Be honest with me, who is Eun Woo to you?" Seokjin asked when they rode the car. They got a call from Taehyung and they wanted to pick him up instead of letting him get a car.

Instead of answering, Jungkook changed direction and headed to the empty park instead of the hotel.

"Why are we here?" Seokjin asked when they stopped at a park. "Will we be meeting my hyung here?"

"No, Jinnie. We can talk here for a while." Jungkook said as he opened the windows of the car and let the cool breeze enter.

Seokjin bit his lip looking at Jungkook, who's still holding the wheel of the car. Jungkook looked at him.

"About Eun Woo..." Jungkook started. "He's the only boyfriend I had before you." He said.

Seokjin felt slight pain in his chest. He realized that the concern of Jungkook for Eun Woo is different but never thought it was this different.

"We started our training in the Mafia together. He is an orphan and I trained because of my dad. We were just 7 when we met. We basically grew up together." When Jungkook said that, he looked far as if seeing the past from how far he is looking at.

Seokjin felt slight insecurity when Jungkook said they grew up together. He never knew how Jungkook was before he arrived at his grandfather's mansion so knowing this is something new for him.

"We were so close that we started exploring things together. We were always together until you arrived. I told my dad that I want to take care of you. He got jealous of you but I tried to balance my time with him and you. Until, he wanted more. He wanted us to spend more time together and to somehow be more than what we used to be. Which I did not agree on, because I do not feel the same way for him, I am sure of that.

He was someone I got used to have. I know we were more than friends. We were each other's first to everything, until I realized that falling in love is different from getting used to it.

I fell in love with you as days passed by. Your smile and laughter are all that made me feel better each day and that's when I realized what love is.

I was never loyal to Eun Woo and he knows that. I used other men while we were together and he did not care. When he saw me slowly falling in love with you, he moved out of the Mafia and built his own illegal business, which was the escort business.

All the things we did together, play together, smoke together, train together, work together, and have sex together... even sex with other men together... everything together."

"Why are you telling me this?" Seokjin asked.

"I don't want to hide anything to you. I love you a lot, Jinnie." Jungkook said as he held Seokjin's hand and kissed it. "I want you to understand why he had been this close to me and felt like he is with competition with you. But I want you to know that there's no competition, baby. You're the only one I have ever loved and will always love." Jungkook said as he kissed Seokjin's hand.

Seokjin looked away, thinking so deep.

"He is part of my past. We were friends. But I never fell in love with him. You're the only one I will love." Jungkook said, not letting go of Seokjin's hand.

Seokjin looked at him and held Jungkook's cheek.

"Kookie, thank you for being honest with me. I am jealous that you get to experience all your first with him. I did all my first with you, and I think it's not fair that you had your first with him." Seokjin said with a pout. "However, I am happy that I am your first love." He said with a smile.

"Am I your first love?" Jungkook asked.

Seokjin rolled his eyes. "As if I was ever into someone aside from you! You were with me like 24/7 eversince I was 5!" He said.

"Just kidding!" Jungkook said as he pulled Seokjin on his lap.

He then gave him a quick peck.

"Thank you, Jinnie. I love you so much. You are the best thing that ever happened in my life." He said as he looked at Seokjin's eyes intently.

"I love you, too, Kookie! More than you'll ever know." Seokjin said with a smile.

Jungkook suddenly closed the gap of their lips, this time with a passionate kiss. Seokjin moaned in their kiss and started moving on top of Jungkook.

Jungkook held his waist and pulled away from the kiss.

"Baby, stop. You're making me hard." He said trying to catch his breath.

"Sorry." Seokjin said innocently as he stopped moving.

However, when Seokjin looked at him innocently again, he was not able to control himself as he suddenly kissed his boyfriend.

Seokjin moaned in their kiss as he tried to control himself from moving. Jungkook held his waist tighter, as he also tried to control touching Seokjin more.

When they pulled away from their kiss, Jungkook rest his forehead on Seokjin's.

"Only you can make me feel this much." He said while his eyes are closed.

Seokjin did not say anything but was breathing heavily.

"Let's go to your hyung. He must be waiting." Jungkook said.

Seokjin just nodded at him as he went back to his seat.

**************

"Welcome back." Eun Woo said in his robe after seeing Jungkook, but it changed immediately to a grimace after seeing Seokjin behind him.

"Seokjin, Jungkook, thanks for picking me up." Taehyung said as he walked out of Eun Woo's bedroom, freshly showered and trying to wear a new shirt, brought by Jungkook.

"Hyung!" Seokjin said and hugged Taehyung.

Eun Woo rolled his eyes on him and went to the bar to get himself a glass of wine.

"Hello, baby! Did you miss me?" Taehyung said as he returned the hug.

Seokjin nodded and smiled. "You should have told me that you'll spend your day with a bad guy."

"Who's the bad guy?" Eun Woo suddenly asked.

"You! Aside from being handsome, you don't know anything else to do but be bad." Seokjin said.

Jungkook chuckled but pulled Seokjin.

"Baby, that is not right thing to say. I already told you earlier, right?" He said as he looked at Seokjin.

Seokjin furrowed his brows but did not say more.

"You're just a doll and---" Eun Woo said but Taehyung went in front of him to stop him.

"Seokjin is wrong for calling you bad, but he just needs more time to know you. He's not used to meeting a lot of people, nor letting them enter suddenly in his life." Taehyung said, fully understanding the reason behind Seokjin's words. "I will talk to him." He said in a whisper.

Eun Woo did not say anything and just nodded at Taehyung.

"Come on, Seokjin, Jungkook. Let's have dinner somewhere before we go home?" Taehyung said as he turned to the two with a smile.

Jungkook nodded at him.

"I will see you again tomorrow." Taehyung said to Eun Woo as he left him with a kiss.