Prologue

During my time of mystery solving with my friends from our favorite franchises I somehow see a world where unfortunately greed is taken atoll on most of the creators and has been affecting our childhood miserably. I noticed some of our mysteries were getting affected by this so I thought it might be generous to use some of the ideas and have fanmade versions to make them look better. Because most of them nowadays don't look the same as they used to. Hope you enjoy this mystery I've put together, taken inspiration from both Bendy and the Ink Machine and the Dark Dimension Series. If you wish to take a look at these awesome adventures, I'll post links in the comments below the story chapter. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Date: June 30, 1987

Entry Log 36:

Being a writer has been content, and yet disconcerting. Most of my own work seemed flawless in depth. When the ink touches the page, I see a void of darkness, being filled with light. A story of remarkable wonders. But how the story will turn out, whether the good slay the wicked, if the lover ends up with their spouse in tragedy, is up to the author. I have read many books over the years and considered myself amused by all that has stood on the very shelves of my study. But when days go by, soon the tales become weak, and monotonous.

The world itself can be cruel and wonderful. No one has the power to affect reality, but everyone has the power to praise their own words, their own voice.

I strive to find a cure for this infection I call, greed. An insidious idea to pray upon those who believe in true power. I demand for the power that all men crave. Not money, no. That is just an excuse for writing a dollar sign on a piece of paper. I demand something greater than that. Recognition. A position of true gratitude and respect to those that believe that all stories should be respected. As a family man, I call all my stories my children and the characters inside are to be treated with care. If anything were to happen to them, oh by blood and by breath shall I smite the evil who dares shed their ink over my doorstep. Vengeance will come upon thee and I will only rest, until all of reality is filled with light.

Because as long as there is corruption in people's hearts, their souls will be stained to the very last pages of their own tales.

F.B