Chapter 8: Party night

"Finally we can go clubbing this evening" Kai said, a hint of relief and excitement in his voice, as they sat in one of the boy's room.

"Do u think u will get some girls?" Jinjin asked.

"WHAT?!" Lisa screamed.

"Not me, baby. Him" Jinjin pointed at Kai.

Kai shrugged "maybe. I don't know. I'm more about dancing and drinking tonight. I don't care if I get someone"

"Yeah, let's just have fun tonight" Hoseok said full of excitement.

They continued talking about the upcoming club evening when Lilly and Jimin joined them too and they all picked a club which was near but also had some good reviews and photos.

Later, about 9 pm, they all were getting ready.

Of course, the boys were done first and, again, had to wait for the girls.

"Hey Yoongi! Don't fall asleep!" Jin shouted as he saw Yoongi relaxing on a bench in the corridor in front of their room.

"How can't I when those women take hours to get ready" he answered with a little sleepy and annoyed voice.

"If they look good..." Jungkook said.

Yoongi groaned.

A few minutes later, which felt like an eternity to the boys, the door finally opened and the girls stepped out.

The guys eye's widened.

"Wow" Jungkook said but didn't seem affected by the alluring aura of the girls.

Lisa was wearing a tight black dress which seemed to shine in the lights. The hem of the dress was upon her knees and she wore a black pair of high heels. Her hair was long and open and fell on her shoulders and her makeup suited her look perfectly; with black silver eye makeup and deep dark red lips.

Chayoung was wearing a white dress which hugged her figure perfectly. It was at the same length like Lisa's but a little longer. She wore white high heels and her hair was pulled up in a bun. Her eyes were shining a little in the lights in a white glitter and her lips were having a fiery red.

Lilly was wearing a black dress too, just like Lisa. But hers was more simple, without glitter. Her lips were red too and her eye makeup was an ombré effect from black to silver. She also wore black high heels and some silver earrings together with a matching necklace on form of a ring.

Strangely, Soyeon was having a similar ring- necklace, even in the same color. She was wearing a black dress too but with a different shape around her chest. It was more like a heart form. Her brown hair was also left down.

Namjoon's jaw dropped. Just like the other boy's too. Except Yoongi, Jin, Taekook who either chuckled or made a dirty, confused or disgusting face at the state of the boys.

Jin waved a hand on front of Namjoon's face. "Hey Joon. U okay?" He blinked a few times.

"Uhm... y-yeah" he answered and Jin chuckled.

"Let's go now" Yoongi snapped in, still annoyed and started walking towards the elevator.

The others followed him.

Once they were downstairs they left the hotel to walk to the club cuz it was so near that they didn't need a car or a bus ride.

~

"Here you go" the bartender said and shoved the drinks over the counter to Kai.

"Thanks" he said and took the drinks and went back to the table where Jimin, Lilly, Yoongi and Jin were sitting.