Ren's Baby Fox

Ren’s always wanted to be a father. Maybe it stemmed from the trauma he suffered at the hand of… his captor. Regardless, that wasn’t what he wanted to think about right now. Not when you were laying down in your crib snug as a bug! How adorable.

Ah ah ah! Ren thinks, You’re waking up.

Ren switched the lights on and watched you twist around in the baby crib, eyes squinting from the blinding light. He walks over to you and smiles down warmly, “Aww!! You look so cute, my little fox.” He pulls the blanket off you and looks you over. “Looks like someone had an accident last night.”

Your eyes widen, “W.. Where…” You cough, your tongue feels heavy. “Where am I? What is this place?” You stare into Ren’s eyes in confusion and finally look around your surroundings. The room you’re in is a light tangerine color with stars on the ceiling that reminds you of your childhood. In the corner of the room there’s a toy box with childish stuffed animals around it. Along with some blocks in the center of the room on a mat with children’s tv show characters you can’t recognize.

You freeze. You bring your gaze back to where you are at this current moment. You’re in a onesie and in your hands lies a stuffed fox, and you’re atop of a giant crib that’s definitely not sized for a baby. Are you, are you wearing a.. diaper?

Ren smiles, fangs poking out his mouth, as he looks at the confusion on your face. He feels the love shine in his eyes as you look back at him.

“Who are you?”

“I’m your daddy!”

Your lips twitch, Okay. This man is mentally insane. “You’re not my dad.” Stay calm, try to get out of this without getting hurt.

Only Ren is not so easily swayed, “Of course I am silly! Why else would you be here if you weren’t. Daddy changed you into a nice, clean, set of clothes. Changed your diaper, gave you your baba.” He laughs. “Although… like I said before, I need to change your dipey. So… come here!”

As Dadd-Ren grabbed you suddenly you started to scream. “Get the fuck away from me!” You squeal, “Don’t touch me! Perv!”

You try to flail but your body feels too heavy. What's going on?

He stares at you shocked, “Babies don’t say naughty words. Especially to their daddys.” He scowls, “I know you're scared, but you're safe here.”

“I don’t even KNOW you!”

“Oh, but you do,” He pulls you close to his chest, and creepily kisses the top of your head. Smiling softly into the kiss he stops and rubs his head onto yours, orange hair tickling you every shake. “Now don’t tell me you want diaper rash…”

“Fuck… Off…” You growl at him and throw a weak punch at his jaw. He just curls his tail around you and it rubs your back.

He just takes it and smiles, “Oh I see, you’re just hungry! Soo cute!” But he frowns, “I can’t feed you unless I change you first sweet baby.”

You struggle to fight against him as he lays you down on the mat and takes off your diaper. “Nooo!” You whine, beating your fists on his arms to no avail. Your private parts on display as he wipes you clean with baby wipes and sprinkles powder on you, before wrapping another horrendously oversized diaper on you. Absolutely humiliating, Although Ren doesn't seem to understand why you're so upset.

“See, was that so hard?” Ren asks you.

You snarl and bite his arm aiming for blood. He snatches it away and holds you down so you can’t get up. It makes you wonder how he’s so strong despite being shorter than you. “STOP FIGHTING ME.” He screams in your face.

All goes silent. Against your wishes you start to sniffle, the combined shock of being kidnapped with no memory of what you did the night before and this weirdo screaming directly at you triggers the tears to fall. Before you know it you’re sobbing and throwing a fit at your unfortunate circumstance. You feel disgusting, you feel like an infant. Ren holds his hands to his mouth and his ears go down, “Oh-baby!”

He holds you tight against himself, “I’m sorry!! I’m the worst daddy ever!!”

This is even worse. You think while your face is pressed against his chest. He’s hysterical and violent. How’d I get caught up in this mess?

After a while, he sits up holding you and stroking your arms. He kisses your cheek softly.

He smiles gently at you, “I’m sorry my baby fox. I love you, but you can't be bullying Daddy like this. Now… are you ready for your baba?”

“I'm an ADULT.”

“You're not big. You're just a baby, my little baby.”

You feel too exhausted to fight right now. You feel degraded and being treated like a child… No, not just a child. But a baby. He's delusional! There's no changing him.

He brings you to the kitchen clinging on his hip, and he pulls a bottle out of the microwave. “Drink up baby~”

He puts the bottle to your lips and you screw your lips shut so he can't make you drink it, “Come on, drink your baba.” He says.

After a few tense moments, he comes up with an idea. I'm so smart! “Oh won't drink? I heard skin to skin contact makes baby’s closer to their parents,” He takes off his shirt and presses your face to his teat and you begin nursing.

“There, there baby. Drink up.” He rubs the top of your head. The most delicious milk comes out and you gulp it greedily. I've never tasted anything more yummy!

He purrs in pleasure as you lick his nipple and suck every last drop out. “Daddy’s so proud of you…” He hugs you close. You whine when there's no more milk left until he positions your head to the other nip and the process continues again. Time passes, and he rubs your tummy. “Look how full you are honey.”

He loves you so much. Such a cute baby, yes you! You're the cutest baby. He'll always look out for you. Oh how he's waited for this, but it's been worth it. When he saw you at the bar with Lawrence he knew you would make the cutest baby. And he was right. Just look at you, laying limp in his lap like this. Gurgling.

You don't have to know that he spiked your drink last night to immobile you, and especially that he's planning to make you drink drugged milk everyday to where you can no longer move or speak. But, tonight was special. You needed to trust him and relax.

“G..g..” You try to speak but he giggles and taps your nose. “I love it when you gurgle.”

He brings you back to your baby bedroom and lays you down to sleep. He kisses your forehead and tucks you.

Daddy will always take care of you, my baby fox ♡