012

The smoke eventually cleared out and there stood Hawk, he was dead

***

"No..Hawk.." Meliodas mumbled as him and Elizabeth stood up, Hawk then fell down.

"How...how'd this happen?" Elizabeth asked as she started crying.

"To think your life was spared thank go a farm animal...that's what I'd call bad luck." Hendrickson said.

"'Bad luck'? Never." Meliodas said as he glared at Hendrickson.

"Hawk...please wake up! Just say something! Anything!" Elizabeth shouts at the dead pig.

"You...you can't leave us! Not like this!" She exclaims, she started to cry even more.

"You bitch! You killed him! He had a good life ahead of him and you took it away!" I yell at Hendrickson as tears ran down my face.

"You killed him. You killed Master!" Ban shouts as he slammed his fist down.

"He had nothing but good in his heart and you killed him! Bastard!" He shouts as tears streamed down his face.

"You won't get another chance." Hendrickson said.

"Hendrickson...that's it, you're really starting to piss me off." Meliodas said as green light started to shine, my eyes widened.

"Ellie..." I thought to myself as memories of this same light came to my head, the light sent Hendrickson stumbling back.

"Where is this magical power coming from? Could it be?" He asked

"What's happening here? Could I have already died?" Gil asked looking at his hand.

"No." Margaret said as she walked towards him.

"Margaret, is that you?" He asked her.

"Events such as these have happened before, though I'll admit never quite of this magnitude." She said as the light started to get brighter.

"When father was badly injured from falling from a tree while trying to rescue her, when our sister Veronica was hurt protecting her from a collapsing bridge, and when our older sister Y/N got hurt trying to protect her from criminals" She said as the grass started to turn green and flowers started to bloom.

"She still hadn't realized, she had no idea how much magical power dwells inside her." She said as she looked over at her younger sister.

"What a bother, it appears the blood flowing through a Druid priestess' veins has awakened. Apostle of the Goddesses." Hendrickson said

"What happened to Elizabeth's right eye?" Diane asked.

"She's so powerful! I can hardly believe it!" King exclaims

"What's going on?" Gil asked as he leaned on Margaret for some support.

"I'm so disappointed in what you've become, Hendrickson. My father, he put so much faith in you!" Elizabeth shouts, I started getting up and held my side.

"Because you were always so much kinder and gentler than everyone else, because you had the trust of the kingdom and of the Holy Knights. What happened to that person?" She says as green light surrounds her body and makes wings

"You've betrayed so many people and killed countless others. What did you want to badly that it meant sacrificing yourself?" She asks him.

"The resurrection of the demon race and to take revenge on the four clans that sealed us away after the Ancient War." He said.

"Revenge?" King asks

"What's he mean?" Diane asks

"That's not Hendrickson anymore that's the demon talking." I said as I helped Ban up.