İyi ki Doğdun, Seyran Korhan

It was early in the morning, around eight o'clock, when Seyran woke up. Opening her eyes, she noticed the empty space next to herself. Lifting herself a little bit up, she looked around in the search for Ferit.

"Ferit?" she called out, but received no answer

She then got up, walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door, calling his name again "Ferit?"

She opened the door only to find out that the bathroom was empty.

"Allah, Allah, bu adam nerede, ya..." she thought to herself

Seyran then removed her pyjamas from herself and went in the shower, after which she got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast, hoping to find Ferit there. But, to her surprise, her dear husband was not even there, as well.

"Günaydın!" Seyran said to the present in the living room

"Günaydın!" they replied

"Has anyone seen Ferit?" Seyran asked "When I woke up, he was not in the room."

"I do not know, Seyran'cım." Gülgün answered her daughter-in-law "All I know is that he had some work to do."

"Tamam, teşekkürler, Gülgün Anne!" Seyran replied to Gülgün

Gülgün responded with a smile.

Everyone greeted Seyran for her birthday and then sat at the table, after Halis and Hattuç showed up.

After breakfast, Seyran went in the yard, looking for Ferit by the cars. But, when she went to the parked cars, she noticed that Ferit's car was missing. Abidin, too, was nowhere to be found, meaning that he probably was with Ferit. Going back to their room, Seyran took her phone and called Ferit.

"Karııım!" Ferit exclaimed, picking up the phone

"Ferit, where are you?" Seyran asked him "I have been looking for you ever since I woke up."

"I had to go out for some important work, my love." he answered "I needed to hurry and forgot to leave you a note."

"What work requires you to go out this early?" she asked

"It just happened so." he answered "But do not worry, my love. Everything is fine."

"Tamam." she replied "I will let you do your work in peace, then. Kolay gelsin!"

"Teşekkürler, karıcııım!" he replied back, sending her kisses through the phone "Hadi bye."

"Bye." she replied, returning the kisses

*Seyran's Point of View*

After my phone conversation with Ferit ended, I lay down on our big bed. Some thoughts were not leaving my mind. I was wondering why Ferit has not yet wished me a happy birthday. Even when I called him, he said many things, but never said one simple "happy birthday". Which was a little strange for me, because the Ferit Korhan that I knew would be the first person to greet me and would even come to our bed with a huge cake, to wake me up. Could he have forgotten that it was my birthday?! Although, I do not think so, because he never forgets things like this.

*Ferit's Point of View*

In the morning I woke up around one hour earlier than Seyran and I usually wake up. I got out of our bed, got dressed and quickly went out, because operation "Seyran's birthday" had to be started. I wanted to make a special surprise for my lovely wife's twenty-first birthday. Long live Abi for agreeing to help me with the preparations! After I explained him the plan, we got in the car and went to the mountain house, where my surprise for Seyran was going to be. My Seyran deserved a decent surprise and I made sure everything was happening how I wanted it to be.