discover of this ship

Okay I know the first pairing of sb appared is Glamrock Fronnie and Roxica in homo ship and Glamrock froxanne or Freddica and Montica or Montxanne in straight ship. But did some people forgived a other pairing. I mean will all knows that Bonnica ship is one most shipped by the community of fnaf ? I mean appearing in first time in Tony crynighy universe with the popular Fangle ship. This ship is most apprecied and writing in fnaf ship universe(dependant the story plateformes). Then Why there variant Glamrock isn't used here ?? The ship is appareing the first time on Youtube in sfm version. But on Devientart not much image. Ao3 4 four story about them and Zero on Wattpad and FFn.net. why they haven't a miss of contenant about this pairing explains me ?.

Firstly: maybe some people considered this characters like Gay and Les. I approuved that that's can be true. But still. Did someone don't think this is a cute ship ?

I mean this Ship can be very much sweet and cute if the story and the plot is very nice and good to read. I mean we can doing any scenario for a story and introduce the ship into the plot. We talking about a pairing of Bonnica. They have very much plot for doing a nice story ?.

Also I what I say is nothing against about the others storys where they haven't this ship. It's just well I like to read a story with a pairing where I'm habitued to read. But the other story with Glamrock Fronnie and Roxica and etc. I'm okay with them and I respect any people who ship them together it's
just they aren't my type of story.

Anyway thanks for listen to me. I hope this pairing can very much be used in a long time or soon