story 1

"Oh my gosh, i can't wait to get home and go to bed!" i moaned, using over exaggerated hand and head movements to show my friend how tired i am.
"I'm exhausted too," my best friend mya responded, " it's been a really long week."
"And it's only wednesday!" I angrily yelled. i have had so many softball games this week, and tonight was our schools yearly cupcake wars. mya and i made some delicious chocolate and coffee cupcakes, that were a hit with the teachers and parents.
"hopefully we'll win." Mya sighed.
"yeah that would piss me off after all this effort if we didn't, besides ours are way better than most of the other peoples."
"true, you can tell they didn't put effort in," Mya got up and grabbed her bag, "Do you need a ride home?"
"No, my stepmoms gonna pick me up soon, thanks though."
"byeee see you tomorrow." mya waved and skipped down the hallway towards the exit. i stayed in my spot, sitting on top of a desk in the middle of one of the math hallways downstairs. i was there for about ten minutes when my phone buzzed. on phone: Hey sorry got stuck in a meeting, can you get a ride from a friend? see you at home in the morning. Great. Now what am i gonna do. i get up and start walking towards the office hoping someone is still here taking apart their display. When i round the corner i see Jake Mclean, the super hot junior. i've never been close to him but i've had to hang out with him on more than one occasion due to him playing baseball and me playing softball.
"Hey Whitney," he almost looked as if he was holding backs smile, "What are you still doing here, alone?"
"I was waiting for my stepmom to pick me up, but she just texted me that she's in a meeting," i tried to not make it obvious that i was looking him up and down but it was really hard not to, "i was gonna go to the office and see if there were any teachers left that could take me home."
"i'll take you home." he said almost immediately, "you know if you need a ride and all." oh my gosh i can't believe Jake Mclean was offering me a ride home. best day ever. "Yeah, that would be great if you don't mind." i was attempting to sound nonchalant, but i have a felling Jake could see through it. we started walking out toward the entrance and i couldn't help but mull over him. he was wearing white nike shoes with dark green blazes, a pair of black nike shorts, and a black compression shirt that showed off the curves of his shoulders and abs. we exited the school through the back and were quickly getting across the parking lot.
"my cars right over here." Jake yawned, i could tell he was just as tired as i was, if not more. he pulled his keys out of his pocket and unlocked his grey honda civic.