Trailer

Trailer: Wait? What Are We?
Written by Ellyn
Story Cover by Ellyn

Hi, I'm Yoon! People call me Ja Yoon or Yoonja or just Yoon, okay. And of course not Yoonya.

Yoon sits at her table and looks at the window with a chaotic scenery behind her mesmerizing POV. She put a sulking face.

But... I'm in a dilemma. A big dilemma! I need to pull an act so that my mom and grandma won't force me to do the weird ritual on my 18th birthday. A bit of nagging and blabla is all I can take.

Yoon is looking at all of her classmates who are playing like a kid and some are laughing like they're forced too. She frown.

Ugh! I hate everything! I need to sacrifice my lifestyle to actually get a peaceful LIFE! It doesn't make any sense but I'm not going to give up this easily!

"DOOMS TO EVERYONE!" Yoon scream.

Everyone in the class looking at her.

Dang it! Why am I even here? Oh, yeah that Gyuvin senior. Hell to him that I got changed to the worst class! Once this end, I'm going to be myself back. But, when will I? I'm tired already ugh-

"UGH!!!!!!!!!!"

"What's wrong with that weirdo?" Wonyoung whispered at her IVE clique.

Yoon with her hair down and wearing a pink dress is taking her friend's dog for a walk near a playground.

Yoon starts to talk herself, "Why am I walking in this area? Nah, nevermind. I should make this place my red zone next time. Yeah, next ti-"

'Buk!'

A ball thrown to Yoon's head and made her fall. Her friend's dog started to bark.

Ugh- Who the actual potato doesn't see me walking here?

Yoon feels dizzy. Then, a boy approached her.

"Are you okay?" He asked politely.

Yoon look up and say with a soft tone, "Ah, I'm okay. I was the one who was not aware of the ball coming."

The boy helps Yoon up. Then, he kind of sees Yoon's face fully and make a questionable reaction.

"Erk, why?" Yoon is also concerned with the boy's reaction.

The boy smiles and says, "No, it's nothing. It's just you..."

"You...?" Yoon also became more curious.

"You look beautiful." The boy says.

Then, he goes back to the basketball court.

WHAT?

"So, you did lie to us Yoonya?" Ms. Shim furious.